Body Working Lakies Or Red Fell Types

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a couple of working Lakies, fortunately for me I was lucky enough to keep my line going thanks to Kirstysdad who was kind enough to let me put his well proven Lakeland dog over my bitch, I sear

Some of are old stuff still working some of these today or stuff of them

Posted Images

I have a couple of working Lakies, fortunately for me I was lucky enough to keep my line going thanks to Kirstysdad who was kind enough to let me put his well proven Lakeland dog over my bitch, I searched long and hard for a well proven Lakeland dog to stud and it was well worth the wait, unfortunately the dog passed away last week but he has left some great blood from the pups he has sired and some real big boots to fill

PIcture of the sire (Kirstysdads) dogimage_1.jpeg

My bitch that I put lined with Kirstysdads dog (13 years old and still proving a useful dog to have around)image_2.jpeg

Couple pics out of the litter who are all doing well image_3.pngimage_1.png

That first dog reminds me of a Park dog my mate had in the 80's.

Crackin photos btw. ;)

I have a couple of working Lakies, fortunately for me I was lucky enough to keep my line going thanks to Kirstysdad who was kind enough to let me put his well proven Lakeland dog over my bitch, I searched long and hard for a well proven Lakeland dog to stud and it was well worth the wait, unfortunately the dog passed away last week but he has left some great blood from the pups he has sired and some real big boots to fill

PIcture of the sire (Kirstysdads) dog

image_1.jpeg

My bitch that I put lined with Kirstysdads dog (13 years old and still proving a useful dog to have around)

image_2.jpeg

Couple pics out of the litter who are all doing well

image_3.png

image_1.png

crackers them dogs,, kirstysdad I bet he left a big hole in your kennels after he died

• Like 1

We have all got off spring of him and he was 17 when he went so had a good innings like you advortor will be at the game on sunday myself

hopefully keep on winning now and pull a lead ahead lolol, weird season thus far. 17 feck that's a real good life he had, like losing a kid when he went I bet

I've got a real soft spot for red lakie/fell types & there's some real crackers on this thread ;-) Dug to one yesterday that's unfortunately coming to the end of her working years, but she was still showing some youngsters a thing or two :-)

• Like 3