4 Weeks Now !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bullx litter is 4 weeks now moved them to a big a kennel for them to run around ! Been few raw meat 3 times a day and got wormed for the second time today ! Think iv chosen mine now there's a nic

Jesus they've grown. You know me ow.... I want a big bitch. Haha. Looking good. I'll be up next week maybe and have a look see.   @keepdigging. It's a funny one, in this case the breeding is mostly

One the black ones I think bud ! He hunts with me Regular and has seen my bitch go a lot and also seen her sister and think opened his eyes to what they can do

All of them are cracking pups, good to see your bitches genetics passed down, read your post here in the past and hope they make half the dog she has :thumbs:

Thanks bud will be well happy if they make half the dog she is aswell ! She's been a great bitch in her time and this is her last duty for me now well and truly retired to house dog where she deserves

• Like 2

They looking good mate. That white 1 on the right has got a head like a brick.

I know mate she's a right beast probably the most forward aswell
Be nice to hear how she turns out mate. I like a dog with a big powerful head.

All of them are cracking pups, good to see your bitches genetics passed down, read your post here in the past and hope they make half the dog she has :thumbs:

Thanks bud will be well happy if they make half the dog she is aswell ! She's been a great bitch in her time and this is her last duty for me now well and truly retired to house dog where she deserves

Spot on mate ;) Glad she made retirement.

nice solid looking litter you got there. that white one stands out but i like that tan one also. hopefully there mature into grafters like the parents.

You will see a pup from this litters progress I'm sure mate ! Sure Jam will be pleasure with his pup

One of the nicest bull/grey litters I've seen in a long time all look real strong and healthy glad I'm not trying to choose one lol good job and best of luck though with the effort you've put in I'm sure you won't need it

Thanks mate ! Iv changed my mind a few times ! Their not a lot between any of them tbh