Sign in to follow this  
rabbitman1234567

Collie Greyhound X Bull Greyhound

I run one mate i found i got the best of both breds with him but it depends on the dog if you get tge right one but they are a gandy tool i use him for foxes mainly mate

Any pics of his Dam and sire trunk ?

I run one mate i found i got the best of both breds with him but it depends on the dog if you get tge right one but they are a gandy tool i use him for foxes mainly mate

Any pics of his Dam and sire trunk ?

no mate i dont have any his dam was a full greyhound to a 1/4bull 1/4 collie greyhound mate i was told he couldnt run out of the way of him self but was a decent dog so they put him to a coursing greyhound mate

No worries mate. Least he's doing u proud that's the main thing. Do some serious Charlie's tho give yer that 1

cheers mate got two with him last night there
  • Like 1

Excellent little vid there if you make a DVD put me down for one

first time was able to get one like that mate was of a samsung s5 mate recoreded it

Really nice dog you got there "the trunk". Alot of the local boys seem to be running this cross. Might look at getting one in the future when my bitch kicks the bucket. Plenty of years left in her yet mind.

• Like 1

These 2 pups were ordered weeks ago by somebody off THL but he hasn't turned up so still available. 1st cross Collie Greyhound x Collie Greyhound Bull lurcher.

post-36900-0-87197000-1453454814_thumb.jpg

post-36900-0-44118800-1453454870.jpg

post-36900-0-72044400-1453454903.jpg

• Like 6

Worth every mile i drove for my pup off tony top quality pup his sons orate anorl. But im so fed up off this pup its recall is just about perfect it sits for a biscit just.

Starting to fetch me this tennis ball!!!! Pisses any where tho and eats like a horse. N my wife loves it more than me. Or n he's been named Taff.

• Like 2

Ha ha ha brilliant thanks Ben and a great name . Glad your happy mate we do our best with the pups . Keep in touch

Tony