Collie Greyhound X Bull Greyhound

I run one mate i found i got the best of both breds with him but it depends on the dog if you get tge right one but they are a gandy tool i use him for foxes mainly mate

Any pics of his Dam and sire trunk ?

no mate i dont have any his dam was a full greyhound to a 1/4bull 1/4 collie greyhound mate i was told he couldnt run out of the way of him self but was a decent dog so they put him to a coursing greyhound mate

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just said I'd liven up this trend up again ? collie bull greyhound dog, 5 year old in September.  Collie bull greyhound bitch pup, just gone 12 months this month ?

I run one mate i found i got the best of both breds with him but it depends on the dog if you get tge right one but they are a gandy tool i use him for foxes mainly mate

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Worth every mile i drove for my pup off tony top quality pup his sons orate anorl. But im so fed up off this pup its recall is just about perfect it sits for a biscit just.

Starting to fetch me this tennis ball!!!! Pisses any where tho and eats like a horse. N my wife loves it more than me. Or n he's been named Taff.

• Like 2