Van Gaal

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

I heard him on radio earlier. He said to the press 'you can make negative what you want but the fact is we have won two games in a row' WHAT?!?!?!? This is the Manchester United manager claiming he is doing his job by winning two games in a row? And one against a league one side?!?!?!?!?!

Time to go.

Pep, Jose, potchetino(or whatever he is called). There are a few younger top managers who could and I think would come to manu. I think Jose should take it on because if he turns it around he is the special one again. If he doesnt it takes a few years to build the team he wants. He is what the fans want. Teams arent worried about playing Manu anymore so how can LVG defend what he is doing. And on top of that he says manu arent buying in the Jan transfer window???

Jose or not he would do a far better job than this well past his time manager who sits in his hole and does fooook all, there is problems at utd but keeping a man like this dosnt get us going in the right direction anytime soon, gnash you wanted Sam gone from your team for playing shite football so same here, get the boring snoring no idiot out now...

Edited by bracken boy

Jose or not he would do a far better job than this well past his time manager who sits in his hole and does fooook all, there is problems at utd but keeping a man like this dosnt get us going in the right direction anytime soon, gnash you wanted Sam gone from your team for playing shite football so same here, get the boring snoring no idiot out now...

Fair comment i can understand that.....but we are West Ham you are Man Utd !........Mourinho is just a good Sam Allardyce the football wont improve you will just win things...... as a fan of a lesser club like i am..... good fast fair attacking football is what i associate with Man Utd and you wont get that with Mourinho.....so what do you want trophies or good football ?

Edited by gnasher16

Did you watch the match mate? I saw the first half before I went to work, Lindgard missed a sitter and we created loads more chances than usual. Personally I'd rather watch a performance like that and draw than watch a shitey 1-0 win while playing the way we have been lately. The whole team looked to be enjoying themselves more, apart from the defence at times. Rooney actually looked like the player deserving of his career stats last night for the first time in ages. His second goal was vintage. :thumbs:

https://youtu.be/4CWY9QsvTZc

Did you watch the match mate? I saw the first half before I went to work, Lindgard missed a sitter and we created loads more chances than usual. Personally I'd rather watch a performance like that and draw than watch a shitey 1-0 win while playing the way we have been lately. The whole team looked to be enjoying themselves more, apart from the defence at times. Rooney actually looked like the player deserving of his career stats last night for the first time in ages. His second goal was vintage. :thumbs:

https://youtu.be/4CWY9QsvTZc

Agreed Mal, let them play FFS, there's a few young quick lads about the club, Rooney is still a class act you've got to get the ball forward quickly and directly though...

Read that Giggs has been given more resposibility around the training ground and on match days, perhaps he realises (at last) that this is the football UTD fans want to see.

Enjoyed the game but here's the but,, it's better for utd away from home as if they set up like last night then chances will be there, can they be that good at home?? I don't think so consistently, even last night there first thought in good positions was to go sideways and back, but hey good game of football , without a few more players there will be no champs league this term in my view, gnasher, like you said we are man utd so good attacking football with winning trophys as that's what so called big teams should be aiming for, no team has a given right to have them things,, they got to work hard and earn it.