Van Gaal

The way I look at it is quite similar to gnasher16 but I understand the United frustrations,

A man Utd season ticket holder doesn't pay his hard earned for the crack of the day out, or to be entertained by the thought of winning or a cheeky moment.

They go to watch what is meant to be some of the worlds best football.

Personally, I think moyes was the wrong choice initially, he started a very downward trend, through no fault of his own, he was merely out of depth as his limits were found out.

This is a special club, look at the joy players show when scoring at old Trafford against United....a goal against the Red Devils is a career highlight for a lot of players, definitely more so than against other sides in the league...

United are the benchmark, they have dominated English football for nigh on twenty years, you take away the Chelsea and city wins which were bought, you could say United are the team most people expect to win the league,....

There is a huge school of thought that this class of 92 nostalgia bought United the league again and again...nonsense, three players emerged imho who were crucial, beckham, Gary Neville and scholes, the others were b rate....additionally arguably more essential players were bought by United ,at often a very high cost,Keane, ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand , van mistletoe, vidic, were all not exactly bargains basement. This is often overlooked and it is rank hypocrisy to say that city etc just price everyone out as United have been doing it for years....

I don't think you will get guardiola, you don't have the funds or the patience required for him to build as he will want to, Uniteds board need a trophy and quick, so I think you will get Jose , remember, guardiola has chinned you off once before, what makes you arrogant fans think he will want to come now?

Now again, your arrogance leads you to believe that winning is not enough, it has t be done the United way, how quAint, the United way was all very well when you had all the superstars bar a smattering at Liverpool and Arsenal, but now city Chelsea etc have reserve teams better than your starting eleven, it's all, "well we won the league with style"

You ask a koppite if they were happy with Liverpool trying to pass the ball in the net at the back end of the season they crumbled, or would they have rather had John Terry in the back four clipping heels against palace and Chelsea and trying to hit the Albert dock with every clearance....?

So I'm afraid you must either choose longevity of style or quick fix success?

I'd take the success every day, "legends" have you tube videos and memes online...winners have medals to look back at.

There are certain teams, as a neutral even, you want to watch play, Arsenal at different times over the years, Liverpool at times, obviously Barcelona or Madrid, and utd are one of those types of teams. Love or hate them they could make you sit up and watch.. But for 3 years it's got worse and worse, your right about Moyes, he had no chance, but LVG should be playing a bit of decent football this year, 3 or 4 shots a game at home will send anyone mad ffs.

Once a club is as big as Utd the global appeal and marketing is so huge there has to be success, that's not from a fans point of view the money men will need that, champions league and top 4 finishing is a must, shit really but true.

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

Right here's a curve ball for you then......new manager for Unt........Ally McCoist ?

A former striker who managed a top side in Scotland.......echoes of Fergie for you there.

Fergie made an unfashionable Aberdeen into champions, and European cup champions, plus the Sottish cup too, this wasn't at Rangers or Celtic where it's almost a given lol..

Right here's a curve ball for you then......new manager for Unt........Ally McCoist ?

A former striker who managed a top side in Scotland.......echoes of Fergie for you there.

Fergie made an unfashionable Aberdeen into champions, and European cup champions, plus the Sottish cup too, this wasn't at Rangers or Celtic where it's almost a given lol..

True mate, but Ally stuck with the team when they got thrown down the well and were out of sight and has brought them back......he knows players and I could see him being the type who would be all the players pal.

He is the type of bloke that as a player you would play for.

It's never gonna happen of course but I personally would like to see it.

Mata today was terrible going forward gave ball away again and again, Memphis well what can I say, three players today can hold their heads high, keeper, smalling, young just maybe but rest I'm really thinking well what can I say , Rooney tried to put some input , carrick well he tried but cum on utd fans wake up, two more players is all we need Hahahaha joke, oh by the way I'm a man utd fan .

Come on then lads.....whose going to win it?

Arsenal were lucky just to be thrashed by 4 today, should have been 6 or more realistically.....

The red men have just given Leicester a reality check, personally I think that bubble has burst

Chelsea don't know what day of the week it is

City look appalling without aguerro and kompany

United, just might, get there act together under Jose...but I think lvg has "lost the dressing room" and needs to be shuffled off asap.....

I reckon it'll be a Manc team that wins it