Van Gaal

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

Just got back after watching that shite. Players aren't playing for him or the club, which is disgraceful. After norwichs second goal, it emptied rapid near us with still 35 mins to go! Prawn sandwich eaters I guess with Christmas shopping in mind.

• Like 1

I'm so surprised it taken so long for us to say sack him because the football is awfull, the midfield is slow paced over aged non productive in a league that all about pace nowdays so get the twattyyyy gone, taxi needed with a good fast engine to get him to airport and out of Manchester quick as.

• Like 1

And who comes in?........more to the point, who comes in that don't play in the methodical European manner ?

You don't have the players that Bayern, Real, Barca have.

Personally I love it, all these "Red Devils" fans going for the early bath......maybe it's a "big club" thing as they do that at Sunderland too ! Lol lol

• Like 1

We just got to look after our fans and at present it's not happening, we only have two players playing at a consistent world level, the keeper and smalling the rest are shite, so even though I do want a change the team isn't good enough to challenge, I repeat a teams midfield needs to be mobile not slow paced, mata has good touches but he is too slow and his legs don't work in muddy pitches plus it all there to see why Jose got rid of him, we are no further down the lime than when sir Alex left apart from spending more money , this team can't pass can't score and can't run or fight, if yaa can't see it well..

• Like 1

And who comes in?........more to the point, who comes in that don't play in the methodical European manner ?

You don't have the players that Bayern, Real, Barca have.

Personally I love it, all these "Red Devils" fans going for the early bath......maybe it's a "big club" thing as they do that at Sunderland too ! Lol lol

And it,ll be the same at west ham when they get their share of tourist fans in there new stadium. Everyone I work with is a utd fan plus most people I bump into round and about this area are also, most while not over the moon about the boring football being played are realistic that weve lost the best manager to ever grace english football who ran the club from top yo bottom, if utd werent in the doldrums a little then sir alex wouldnt be the force we all thought.were still one of the biggest clubs in the qorld with huge buying power and a massive draw for the best players so we will be back at the top soon enough probably well before liverpool and certainly before west ham.mind west ham fans will be leaving early next year if there 5-0 up cos theyll want to get home and see the goals without binos!

Giggs is inexperienced, he needs to go away and learn from others, not those that like him. It's ok having the fans onside at first, but they'll soon tire if it goes tits up. At lot of fans at Utd are fickle, seasonal visitors. When the going gets tough, they feck off and watch another sport. Bring back all seater stadiums with singing, swaying crowds. Those were the days ?

Edited by cragman

Mourinhio for me. should have had him sooner. He said previously he wouldnt manage any other english club but I think he may be a bit bitter this time and want to show chelsea what they are missing. He has already turned a job abroad down and said he wants to stay in england.

Look at the team fergie won the league with before he left, they shouldnt have done it with that squad but they did, the right manager can make all the difference.

The problem for Manu now is the youth team isnt producing like is was, when you think of giggs beckham scholes nevilles etc what has come through since then? Plus on top if that Manu used to buy the players that were doing the best in the prem for other teams; cole, yorke, berbatov, carrick, cantona. Dont have that anymore either. I think with Manu how they are at the minute need to be realistic and are competing with liverpool, spurs, everton. Not Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal.

I am a bit of a manu fan and it does my head in watching them at the min, so boring.

It does my head in aswell all this talk of rooney being past it, frigging joke. I think you could put messi and ronaldo in that team and Van Gaal would stiffle them somehow! He did it with Di Maria!

Tine to go LVG, fetch in Morinhio till end of season and see what happens.