Van Gaal

as ive said before utds current problems all stem from fergie when he jumped ship yes all the glory fergie brung will most likely never happen again , everyone says fergie left a champion winning team for moyes which moyes wrecked if moyes was the choosen one why didnt fergie bring him in as his number 2 for a few years rebuild and then had over to moyes why when jose was rummoured to get the job after fergie why didnt he get the job i tell you why jose taking over the premier champions also in the champions league and ed woodward reaches jose a 250 million war chest for new players well jose would of ruled england and europe for many many years to come fergie knew it and was selfish and in his mind was saying no fecker will better me i will go down in history as utds god not jose

[/quote

Lol... Seriously!!

First players conspiring to play badly to get the manager the sack

Now managers conspiring against the club to preserve their place in history lol

Fergies place in history is assured, he spent 25 odd years making sure of that, he's still an ambassador for the club.

The title winning team he had in his last season shouldn't of won the title, and after that season a lot of players left/retired the side had come to an end.

It was a huge task to mantain momentum whilst rebuilding, and proved to big for Moyes (as many suspected), I think Van Gaal should be kicking on this season a little, at least playing a bit of decent football ffs. I'm sorry but Utd fans expect decent football, this year is the worst I remeber for quality, Jesus we'll be taking over from Sunderland for last spot on MOTD if we ain't careful lol

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

Serious reply here for a change, seriously in wonder what the expectation of fans actually is at Man U.......I mean I have seen Rooney get slagged something rotten but when I have watched him he is the only recognisable "old style" Man U player on the pitch.

Last time I saw him he was playing mid field and was spraying absolutely pristine diagonal passes, pressing when he could, sitting when he had to, always wanted the ball.....he was the classiest thing on the pitch........the fact the other players couldn't control the ball wasn't his fault, they were shite.

So, given that lots do t know what they are talking about when it comes to Rooney......do they know what they are talking about with Van Gaal ?

When I watched, Side Show Bob was up front and he looked about as much of a forward as Steven Hawkin !!!

Does anyone think he bought Schwienstiger at his age to turn a team around?......no, players of his class are there to help bring young players through......if you are a young mid fielder who better to train with and play with than the likes of Schwienstiger ?

He has got slagged too because obviously when you got Schwienstiger they thought they were getting the German national side......well they wasn't, they were getting one of the best mid field players in the world who has won every major honour who has the end of his career closer than the start.......but your youngsters got a class act to learn from.

Your trophys ain't this year, they are in 3 or 5 years.......that's where you are at.

The fact is, most of the support are "sing when your winning" types and they want success and they want it NOW !

Deluded !

I dont know were your sources are for expectations but I for one and most others u speak for just want to watch a decent game of football, werent you west hams fans all prattling on about the west ham way? I think man utd is a little better known for attacking football than west ham so after spending god knows how many hundreds of millions of pounds I think utd fans are entitled to be frustrated by the way the team are playing. You got Sam Allardice and spent bog all yet expected to play like man utd we are man utd spent half a billion and employed van gaal one of supposed top coaches, I yhink were entitled to watch attacking football.

The West Ham way for want of a better phrase wasnt just about the style of football its about the philosophy young players are raised with and about getting those young players through to the first team ok we would lose most of them players once they made the biggest stage but its still in tune with the " way " of the football club.......Sam Allardyce couldnt possibly keep that tradition up when he was ignoring academy players and importing 7 foot Africans !.......likewise how many young players did Mourinho bring through the youth set ups into the highest level of the game ? virtually none......Man Utd,s great squads have been based on young talent but whats happening now they are also ignoring their youth and importing..... in the most part the English game has sold out on itself i would like nothing better than to see a few of these lesser clubs upset the big 4 it might cause for a rethink and finally force the home grown players rule through.

My point earlier Gnash about bringing in gaurdiola and starting from the youth up, re training the way of thinking, as Fergie did early years and reaped the rewards because of it (admittedly that was a freak amount of talent in one youth team).

I just don't think UTD can be that patient, to keep the global brand alive and at the top they must compete, shit I know but it's huge business. As a fan I'd rather go back a couple of steps, getting it right then push on, but the money men won't let that happen.

Mourihno seems able to get a club really going in a short space of time, but as has been said a lot 3 seasons and he's done, why?

As I said before that might work as by then Neville may be ready, he talks a lot of sense about football.

Jesus we'll be taking over from Sunderland for last spot on MOTD if we ain't careful lol

Dont be silly nobody will be able to afford to go to Utd games this time of year what with the Arndale centre AND the Trafford centre.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

As I said before that might work as by then Neville may be ready, he talks a lot of sense about football.

Whether he,ll have the authority as a manager im not sure but in some ways i hope he doesnt i miss him doing the punditry stuff he was like a breath of fresh air really interesting to listen to.

Whether he,ll have the authority as a manager im not sure but in some ways i hope he doesnt i miss him doing the punditry stuff he was like a breath of fresh air really interesting to listen to.

Very knowledgeable fella, I think he's working his career after football very cleverly, involved with the England set up, now the move to Valencia, the way he seems to absorb information and retain it, all these experiences should line him up very well for the future, certainly one to watch.

Very knowledgeable fella, I think he's working his career after football very cleverly, involved with the England set up, now the move to Valencia, the way he seems to absorb information and retain it, all these experiences should line him up very well for the future, certainly one to watch.

Its obvious he just lives and breathes the game.....like i say its refreshing........puts himself across well for a northerner as well :D

i use to like the banter between himself and carrager you could tell it was all natural and not staged.

I can't understand why utd don't produce more young talent

There youth programme is massive

The school that my kids went to is the school utd use to educate there young stars that are brought from across the world to play in the youth squads.there is about 50 lads in the school at any one time and that's not counting the lads that travel in ,parents move close to the training ground.

There hundreds involved but not many come through into the first team

Something must be going wrong

On a more happy note my lad played for the school team ,boy was that some team....imagine the school team when 50 % of the team played for utd youth......I can't remember how many games we lost but it was less than 10 in 5 years

Serious reply here for a change, seriously in wonder what the expectation of fans actually is at Man U.......I mean I have seen Rooney get slagged something rotten but when I have watched him he is the only recognisable "old style" Man U player on the pitch.

Last time I saw him he was playing mid field and was spraying absolutely pristine diagonal passes, pressing when he could, sitting when he had to, always wanted the ball.....he was the classiest thing on the pitch........the fact the other players couldn't control the ball wasn't his fault, they were shite.

So, given that lots do t know what they are talking about when it comes to Rooney......do they know what they are talking about with Van Gaal ?

When I watched, Side Show Bob was up front and he looked about as much of a forward as Steven Hawkin !!!

Does anyone think he bought Schwienstiger at his age to turn a team around?......no, players of his class are there to help bring young players through......if you are a young mid fielder who better to train with and play with than the likes of Schwienstiger ?

He has got slagged too because obviously when you got Schwienstiger they thought they were getting the German national side......well they wasn't, they were getting one of the best mid field players in the world who has won every major honour who has the end of his career closer than the start.......but your youngsters got a class act to learn from.

Your trophys ain't this year, they are in 3 or 5 years.......that's where you are at.

The fact is, most of the support are "sing when your winning" types and they want success and they want it NOW !

Deluded !

I dont know were your sources are for expectations but I for one and most others u speak for just want to watch a decent game of football, werent you west hams fans all prattling on about the west ham way? I think man utd is a little better known for attacking football than west ham so after spending god knows how many hundreds of millions of pounds I think utd fans are entitled to be frustrated by the way the team are playing. You got Sam Allardice and spent bog all yet expected to play like man utd we are man utd spent half a billion and employed van gaal one of supposed top coaches, I yhink were entitled to watch attacking football.

The West Ham way for want of a better phrase wasnt just about the style of football its about the philosophy young players are raised with and about getting those young players through to the first team ok we would lose most of them players once they made the biggest stage but its still in tune with the " way " of the football club.......Sam Allardyce couldnt possibly keep that tradition up when he was ignoring academy players and importing 7 foot Africans !.......likewise how many young players did Mourinho bring through the youth set ups into the highest level of the game ? virtually none......Man Utd,s great squads have been based on young talent but whats happening now they are also ignoring their youth and importing..... in the most part the English game has sold out on itself i would like nothing better than to see a few of these lesser clubs upset the big 4 it might cause for a rethink and finally force the home grown players rule through.

I agree with that and fair play to wesy ham for sticking to there guns but like I say if west ham can expect to play a certain way and have a philosophy then its a bit hypocritical for a west ham fan to say utd fans are deluded for expecting the same things.

also back to wilf how can you say man utd are 4-5 years away from winning anything? Thats just silly they could very well win something this year, next year they might do the treble, who knows what will happen.

As a utd fan I'm very relaxed when I say we will not win anythink this season plain and simple as not good enough with so many holes in there squad to be a consistent team, what will it take to change that this term ??? 60 to 80 million and a change in manager and tempo,, 1 or 2 shots on target dosnt make a team win trophys

Deluded !

I agree with that and fair play to wesy ham for sticking to there guns but like I say if west ham can expect to play a certain way and have a philosophy then its a bit hypocritical for a west ham fan to say utd fans are deluded for expecting the same things.

also back to wilf how can you say man utd are 4-5 years away from winning anything? Thats just silly they could very well win something this year, next year they might do the treble, who knows what will happen.

Well mate, with all due respect my only reply can be "what the f**k are you all moaning about then ?"

Deluded !

Well mate, with all due respect my only reply can be "what the f**k are you all moaning about then ?"

Cmon mate, us Utd fans deserve a lot more than waiting 3 years to win the treble ffs.. lol

Personally I'd just like to watch the side playing something like the sort of football they should be, there is still some very good players there but I've no idea what the f**k the manager is going to do or say next, sometimes clubs and managers don't mix, there's no denying his record, he's a very experienced and obviously good manager, but it ain't working.

It's not working because his ideas are outdated in my view by keeping it at 0.0 for most of the game the opposition can still win and with van galls reluctance to go forward and press our chances of winning or getting a draw when behind comes very late in the game when the opposition defend in numbers,, anyway it just ain't working, some united fans thinks this team just needs a couple of players Hahahaha now that's deluded.

I dont think utd have a major problem player wise, smalling done well, some good young defenders, darmian looks a really good player, matas good when played right martial should become a top drawer player, lingaard looks good herreras good depay will develop sneiderlins good the young fullbacks look quality, I honestly think its just the negative tactics and van gaal never got over the start from last year if they up the tempo and take more risks this team could win the prem no probs.add a clinical goalscorer and were there just need to play more direct. See I think all this slow build up play and possesion dont work in the prem cos the opponents are fired up and all willing to run for 90mins so when they get the ball they fired up an ready to pile forward.its like when your trying to defend a 1-0 its difficult when u concede to get back on the front foot cos youve been playing with a defensive mentality so when your playong lethargic keept ball its difficult to keep changing gears. Utd should be 100mph football attack attack attack I dont care if we lose 5-3 of course if were fitter than they are and better players 90% youll win like SAF proved.

• Like 1

Also I must be the only utd fan that qasnt made up with degea signing back up, I just dont rate him he cant organise a defense and still flaps at set pieces and with no natural leaders at the back we really need a keeper who helps the defenders and breeds confidence in a young defense, last season I cant remember who against but he got beat at the near post his first reaction was to point at were there had been a deflection, who fkin cares we still conceded yet his firdt thought was to remove any blame from himself.