Whats In Santas Sack For You ?

So about a 3 weeks ago, I got my SGC and with it being Christmas and me being lucky having all my Christmas shopping done I had some money left over in the savings account for a treat for myself.

So I searched about, read some reviews and decided to treat myself to a new 12g Beretta A400 Xcel. Must have been a good lad this year because soon after I gained my first couple of acres for some rough shooting too.

What's everyone else treating themselves to this year as I bet we've all worked hard enough for it so why not.

ATB

Stu

• Like 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bless your hearts lets hope for a positive outcome and some good old fashioned christmas spirit.

well I had a tear in my eye this morning , mI'm not the Bonniest lad o hunting life ?, but by f**k what a cracker of a jumper lol cheers Santa Anne love you just a little more today ?? merry Xmas all

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it

Posted Images

....I'm having a fishing trip on monday and off hind hunting in January, will rent a horse for the hunting as a treat!

I'm getting married next year so my hunting away trips will be at a premium so getting a few in over crimbo and early next year

• Like 3

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it and it's his birthday Christmas day bur were trying to make the best of it sorry if I've ruined your thread

• Like 8

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it and it's his birthday Christmas day bur were trying to make the best of it sorry if I've ruined your thread

Bless your hearts lets hope for a positive outcome and some good old fashioned christmas spirit.

• Like 12

Sorry to hear that pal, one of my nephews has Autism and I see the strain it puts on his parents.

Chin up pal hope you can put the stress to one side for the day and have a decent Christmas :thumbs:

• Like 2

You ain't alone Peter both my lads have got it the oldest has adhd aswell it's real hard at times but you will get used to it.just watch how fast and easy they pic up.reading.spelling.and maths.amazing mate.

Have a good Xmas mate.

Cheers king.

• Like 5

....I'm having a fishing trip on monday and off hind hunting in January, will rent a horse for the hunting as a treat!

I'm getting married next year so my hunting away trips will be at a premium so getting a few in over crimbo and early

Edited by delboy_187

we rent the basement of a house here and our landlord has three sons, the two younger ones have autism, ones 9 and the other ones 6, the parents have found it really tough as well, he cant talk to us about it without starting to cry, i think they blame there selve's in a way, but in another way they think, way us, sad really, i do feel sorry for them, but i will say the older one plays the piano really nice without reading a music sheet, he hears it and plays, note for note spot on, in fact, the first time my wife heard him play she was over whelmed which made her cry,and also they are both artistic, the older one actually draws to scale, although they have autism, they seem to be gifted in other ways, i wish you and your family a very happy Christmas,

tilly

• Like 2

I'm getting married next year so my hunting away trips will be at a premium so getting a few in over crimbo and early next year

you've thick skin Pete I'm sure good will come for you .just try be happy over the pudding ..

:laugh: that's not pete

anyway all the best pete and best wishes to your family

• Like 1

you've thick skin Pete I'm sure good will come for you .just try be happy over the pudding ..

:laugh: that's not pete

anyway all the best pete and best wishes to your family

my bad

youve a thick skin pete im sure good will come for you.just try be happy over the pudding :thumbs:

• Like 1

we rent the basement of a house here and our landlord has three sons, the two younger ones have autism, ones 9 and the other ones 6, the parents have found it really tough as well, he cant talk to us about it without starting to cry, i think they blame there selve's in a way, but in another way they think, way us, sad really, i do feel sorry for them, but i will say the older one plays the piano really nice without reading a music sheet, he hears it and plays, note for note spot on, in fact, the first time my wife heard him play she was over whelmed which made her cry,and also they are both artistic, the older one actually draws to scale, although they have autism, they seem to be gifted in other ways, i wish you and your family a very happy Christmas,

tilly

threw that seen programe on channel 4 bout autism there was one lad who could play any music written newly written only need listen once not a beat did he miss.one other lad sang tempa trap an was brilliant have a nephew autistic little forcker cant lose in a game of anything hed rather flip the table than lose .my voungest has alapecia shes a girl plenty long thick hair cant notice it and dont bother her she could teach confidece for 5 .sure thats what makes them unique to us . happy xmas to all

• Like 2