Passing Your Motor Bike Test

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No

great little bikes the RD,s I think it was those little 2 strokes that made them change the 250 law for learners ,they were quick for the time and easily juned, great to upset the neighbours especia

Here's one i restored a few years back   Day i bought it   Took nearly 18 months to restore    

Done my direct access twice after getting banned the first time (6 points within the first two years). Not been on a bike since February 26th 2003 when I woke up after a collision on the A6 just outside Lancaster. Having said that, its the biggest rush to be able to swing a leg over something that can do 200mph straight from the dealer. Do I miss it? Hell yeah. Would I do it again? Hell NO

Don't let me put you off, enjoy your bike but be safe and make sure if you haven't already go and see the TT at least once

• Like 1

I haven't done mine but the Mrs did hers before we got together and passed first time ... I reckon she must have gave the test guy a bj or something because she's 5ft and 8 stone if she stops on the bike and leans she drops the bike and can't pick it up again :laugh: she hasn't had a bike for a few years now ....Thank fuk!

I haven't done mine but the Mrs did hers before we got together and passed first time ... I reckon she must have gave the test guy a bj or something because she's 5ft and 8 stone if she stops on the bike and leans she drops the bike and can't pick it up again :laugh: she hasn't had a bike for a few years now ....Thank fuk!

Funny cause that's how Tb25 passed as well.

• Like 1

Done my ctb test got my theory and hazard aware test monday any of you guys done it

Careful mate. Middle aged mid life crisis men are the most at risk demographic to suffer a fatal collision when riding a bike. Lol
+1 had a few close shaves myself avoided a head on when a car decided to over take the car in front of it with me coming the other way.i could feel my trousers move with the wind blast.put a nice lump in my throat lol.

And hit a badger in the dark at 70 the bike took off but luckily I didn't hit the tarmac.i hit it's head if I hit is body I'm sure I would of come off the bike.

Edited by king