Christmas Presents From Your Boss

It's nice to get a pressie off your boss, but all I ever got was a bottle of red wine (yuck) or something equally pointless.

I know we live in the country now, but my son has just come home with his present from work. Half a pig chopped into various cuts and a builders bag of logs.

Nice one. :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive hundreds under me at work dont get them fook all.. ime a grave digger,

I laid on a race night, all the food and drink on Saturday for all the lads and their partners. They'll all get a bottle or something as well... Got a few on now and it costs a few bob, but it shows

Learned this affa were all getting 2 bottles of wine and a box of chocs. Fair enough I suppose. When I was self employed we gave the lads either £50 or £20 each (dependent on worthiness ) and took

Nice to feel appreciated by the boss at this time of year :thumbs:

I used to do a bit of a hamper for the lads working under me, they'd all get a massive turkey some drink and a few nice bits to eat. Half of them would be straight down the pub to flog the turkey but it's the thought that counts :laugh:

• Like 2

Loads of work to be done by end of week, no money to go about because the company is skint and reduced workforce because of never ending culls and austerity. Merry f***ing Christmas! LOL LOL

Morale high at work then pal? :laugh:

Hope you have a good Christmas anyway :thumbs:

If only we weren't muslim and we had a log burner. :cray:

Feck sake :laugh: pissing myself here :clapper::laugh:

I work for a utility company so it's a meal in the pub with some dosh left behind the bar. I don't drink at these do's, been there got the hat, so the monies wasted as far as I'm concerned. Two cokes and I'm off. Can't afford to waste a day getting over ale these days?

I also get the odd bottle off contractors...glenfiddich

Edited by cragman

been at this new place 3 month all the lads got called in the office and given £100 sainsburys vouchers i to got called in opened the envelope £20 voucher i gave it him back feck them id rather do without would cost me a £5 in petrol to use the poxy thing lol,all the companys i worked for all the lads got the same xmas box the only difference came when you got your cash bonus this reflected on your time and experience within the company which is how it should be imo

• Like 1

been at this new place 3 month all the lads got called in the office and given £100 sainsburys vouchers i to got called in opened the envelope £20 voucher i gave it him back feck them id rather do without,all the companys i worked for all the lads got the same xmas box the only difference came when you got your cash bonus this reflected on your time and experience within the company which is how it should be imo

Maybe it's nothing to do with the time you've been there. Sounds like they just don't like you. :angel:

been at this new place 3 month all the lads got called in the office and given £100 sainsburys vouchers i to got called in opened the envelope £20 voucher i gave it him back feck them id rather do without,all the companys i worked for all the lads got the same xmas box the only difference came when you got your cash bonus this reflected on your time and experience within the company which is how it should be imo

Maybe it's nothing to do with the time you've been there. Sounds like they just don't like you. :angel:

im not there to be liked im there to graft,give me all this thanks for helping us out on this that and the other and get treated like a c**t f**k em

• Like 1

I normally get a cash bonus but it varies from year to year depending on the situation ...We moved workshop earlier this year and it was a expensive move for various reasons ...The boss fukt of to France yesterday for Xmas he has a place out there so I'm not expecting to much to be honest ...probably a note ...Help yourself to a bag of shavings :laugh:

• Like 1