Sheep Farmer Shoots Hounds

Out last Tuesday having a good time until the end of the day when 2 hounds came back with gun shot wounds, the rest were called back but unfortunately 2 didn't come in, a couple of lads went round to a nearby farm to find the 2 hounds laid dead on the yard with the farmer ranting for the huntsman. It's not the 1st time it's been done on this land and the farmer told the lads on leaving that he'd do it again.
The father or grandfather to him were at one time paid members to the hunt.
The police were informed & called at the farm but they were told the hounds were worrying sheep (which is b@ll@cks) so now no further action is being taken hence just posting.

I can name & shame him but don't know how I'd stand with that.

And before anyone spouts - It wasn't the intention to go that way

• Like 1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads the comments on here make me wonder about some hunting people. It's his land and if was know that he was likely to shoot dogs like you say then no matter what way ye intended to go then the right

Sorry Foxbolter, but I disagree with your posts. The farmer in question doesn't represent most farmers but if you go about doing those things you say you could turn a whole community against hunting.

Since this happened another local farmer has taken some leased land back off him and another who let him use his machinery in the summer because of his own breaking down has just billed him for it's u