Donald Trump

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose the reality is that Trump won't make a blind bit of difference, nobody will.......it's too far gone and there is too much at stake for those who engineer the whole show.   I'd like to thin

Nothing will change until politics changes the ethos of being "in power" to one of being "in service"

We know it's probably bullshit, but it's bullshit we want to hear! Haha....

Trump is giving a voice to ordinary everyday people......about bloody time !

Id keep in mind this is the man who was financial advisor to Mike Tyson :laugh:

Stranger things happen pal, Gordon Brown (the same Gordon Brown who sold all our gold at rock bottom prices ) has just landed a very lucrative little number as an advisor to the worlds top investment management firm !! Lol

I'm shocked ,I wouldn't let him look after a goldfish!
  • Like 1

He's not a trained politician just like farage and is speaking his mind

A lot of people will agree with him probably white America

and we know Obama is only in because of Black America, so it can work.

A quick google search says 13.2% of population of America is african American & I doubt they all voted.......I'm no mathematician, but??

......although those figures could be bollocks like 60% of uk are Christians haha....

• Like 1

Camoron has seen fit to stick his oar in.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-12-08/cameron-trump-comments-divisive-unhelpful-and-wrong/

Along with Boris Johnson.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-the-only-reason-i-wouldnt-go-to-some-parts-of-new-york-is-the-real-risk-of-meeting-a6765201.html

Even the Met's getting in on it.

We would not normally dignify such comments with a response, however on this occasion we think it’s important to state to Londoners that Mr Trump could not be more wrong. Any candidate for the Presidential election in the United States of America is welcome to receive a briefing from the Met Police on the reality of policing London.

– Spokesperson for Met Police

He's certainly rocking the boat,and the establishment don't seem to be liking it.

Edited by neems
  • Like 4

He has the media and political elite scared just like Farage has has this country

They'll throw everything at him in attempt to discredit him

The same lot who would call him a clown would also say the same about Ukip but without Ukip we wouldn't be having a referendum

Also they brought immigration to the attention of government without them we would have just been told to shut up you racist....just like the Labour did

• Like 3

I suppose the reality is that Trump won't make a blind bit of difference, nobody will.......it's too far gone and there is too much at stake for those who engineer the whole show.

I'd like to think we would some day see a change but really I'm just an idiot for hoping......hope is dead!

I completely reject government in all its forms from national to local and I reject it's ideas, it's philosophy's, it's rules......I believe exactly nothing about any of it !

If Trump can make them all feel a bit uncomfortable then that will be nice to watch but that is all it will be.

Too many people round the world buy into some degree of government and so by proxy give them the power to keep f***ing us in the arse !

• Like 7

I suppose the reality is that Trump won't make a blind bit of difference, nobody will.......it's too far gone and there is too much at stake for those who engineer the whole show.

I'd like to think we would some day see a change but really I'm just an idiot for hoping......hope is dead!

I completely reject government in all its forms from national to local and I reject it's ideas, it's philosophy's, it's rules......I believe exactly nothing about any of it !

If Trump can make them all feel a bit uncomfortable then that will be nice to watch but that is all it will be.

Too many people round the world buy into some degree of government and so by proxy give them the power to keep f***ing us in the arse !

I'd have to agree with most of that & it's getting easier by the day to think like that.....

......but I also find it hard to believe that every budding politician is trying to get into a position to fcuk his fellow man.......even I'm not that cynical, there has to be men & women in that business with integrity, either left or right, surely??

But maybe once they get sucked into the vortex of organised competitive politics, it's too late?

I have to wonder about people like Trump, could they stir the hornets nest & bring even more shit down on to ordinary folk........because like all these others, you know they'll walk away unscathed in the end....

Nothing will change until politics changes the ethos of being "in power" to one of being "in service"

Thats the same as we are subjects,stateside they are citizens.Donald trump is farage on steroids.

He either a genius or a mad man. There can be a very fine line between the two.

One thing is for sure, he's not getting into politics for his own needs as he's a billionaire and there's probably nothing he couldn't buy.

So right or wrong I'd say he feels he can do the right thing.

• Like 4