That's Just Wrong

I never thought I'd side with the Church but this really made my blood boil. :censored:

Apparently some "major inquiry" has decided Great Britain is no longer a Christian country. Now I'm probably one of the least religious people you'll ever meet, but this IS a Christian country and our Queen is "defender of the faith." I respect that and long may it continue. As a non-believer it doesn't offend me one little bit.

These idiots are simply cow-towing to the alien religions that have wormed their way into our country. They even want to change the ceremony of the next coronation to reflect other faiths? WHY? WTF does it have to do with them?

IMO these other religions are already eating away at the fabric of what our country stands for so why on earth do we want to speed that process up by meekly handing over everything? I'm sick and tired of always worrying about what "other people" think. If they don't like it, they shouldn't live here.

God Save the Queen!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/12036287/Britain-is-no-longer-a-Christian-country-and-should-stop-acting-as-if-it-is-says-judge.html

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A question for all you guys that say your not Christian ... If you died tomorrow what would your relatives do with your body? I hazard a guess you will be buried or cremated and a minister will carry

Although I don't follow the Christian faith I have been like most of us bought up to follow Christian values that are the foundation of our country so to undermine those values go's against everything

I know, lol. I'm going to remind him of that on page 100.

Why IS this a Christian country? What right does a religion have over a country? I'm British and I didn't sign up for any religious shite.

It's not all about Christianity vs Islam. I don't want either, all both have ever done is caused agro.

How can it possibly bother you so much? Next you'll be getting upset that no one believes in the easter bunny or tooth fairly anymore.

• Like 3

Why IS this a Christian country? What right does a religion have over a country? I'm British and I didn't sign up for any religious shite.

It's not all about Christianity vs Islam. I don't want either, all both have ever done is caused agro.

How can it possibly bother you so much? Next you'll be getting upset that no one believes in the easter bunny or tooth fairly anymore.

I don't go to church. I don't believe in god but this is a Christian country, whether you subscribe to that idea or not. I never mentioned Islam. I don't want any more of our traditions eroded away whatever the reason.

another gravey train committee about nowt she wasn't aloud to be on the child abuse enquiry so they found something else for her to do old pals act and nobody will be all that bothered just because these findings are by so called learned folk doesn't make it true.

I don't go to church. I don't believe in god but this is a Christian country, whether you subscribe to that idea or not. I never mentioned Islam. I don't want any more of our traditions eroded away whatever the reason.

WHY is this a christian country?

• Like 1

Because 60% of the people who live here are and we were here first.

Is that true? 60% of us are Christians?

The 2011 census said so. 59.3 to be picky.

Wow! I must know a bunch of heathens then haha.....why are the church's so empty then? Or Is that a falsehood you reckon?

Wow! I must know a bunch of heathens then haha.....why are the church's so empty then? Or Is that a falsehood you reckon?

I reckon it's real. I don't think you need to go to church to be a Christian.

Are they?

Or are most of those folk just box tickers who do so out of 'fear' etc. Are you really telling me that 60% of the population in the U.K structure their lives around the bible and christianity?

And were you?

The pagans might have something to say about that. . . . they are a legitimate religion and were here long before the Christians came and persecuted them and forced their beliefs upon them. . . . .

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 2