Mountain Men

I was watching Mountain men on History last night and that boy with the hounds was out and as he drove back the dogs where going daft , all his rabbits here ripped out the hutch and killed and his dogs had treed a bobcat in his yard , So what would you do get the rifle out shoot it job done . Nope this guy gets a chainsaw out cuts down the tree then lets his hounds chase it off the farm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll do my best with my limited skill set!   It's not in the Mountain Man tradition because that requires too much instability and I can't do that with a family. I want to see if it's possible to se

Pisses me off anything american something always has to be going wrong .. Impending doom before every ad break

Can't watch stuff like that anymore it's all hammed up for the cameras.

Is it illegal to kill the cats then? I can't see how things would have been different had the cameras not been there.

He's no different to a lot of terrier lads, he just loves the hunt. Killing is doing himself out of what he enjoys.

Jmo

• Like 1

Is it illegal to kill the cats then? I can't see how things would have been different had the cameras not been there.

He's no different to a lot of terrier lads, he just loves the hunt. Killing is doing himself out of what he enjoys.

Jmo

There'll be a closed season and a legal limit to the number of animals you can take each season, depending on what state he's in obviously.

Jmo

There'll be a closed season and a legal limit to the number of animals you can take each season, depending on what state he's in obviously.

That's fair enough but I didn't think there was a quota limit for bobcats, like there isn't for coyotes? And I assume they're in season as it's winter.

I think marty and old tom are about the best on there,that yustice needs a wash and his boyfriend,prefer yukon men but they've toned it dwn,used to brain the bobcats with a stick not to damage the hide,this series martY's shooting them lol.atb dc

• Like 5

Okay so had a quick look at Montana fish and wildlife and bobcat do have a quota, they're not classed as a predator but harvestable furbearer. Still, I doubt belting one in his yard would land him in any bother, Lol.

Just been googling myself :laugh: seems the state is split up into districts and some have quotas and others don't. Sounds like a fecking minefield TBH.

He'd probably be fine either way though seeing as it had just been killing his livestock :thumbs: