Bombing In Syria

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have this all arse about tit. Here is my suggestion, leave Syria to the Syrians. Pull up our drawbridge and get rid of our home grown terrorists, for these are the ones that could potentially ha

The people who are worried that these air strikes will have repercussions in this country, will do well to remember that whether we bomb them or not they will cause terrorism here.   TC

I've lost interest in what these people do , no matter what the man in the st. wants these politicians do what suits there agendas , OBVIOUSLY the uk should be sorted 1st but that won't be happening i

Heres an honest question. . . . and I'm not looking for an argument.

Its quite satisfying that they are bombing IS in Syria.

However, does anyone think it will make any real positive difference to our safety and the global and internal terrorist threat? And why?

. . . . Any one?

Heres an honest question. . . . and I'm not looking for an argument.

Its quite satisfying that they are bombing IS in Syria.

However, does anyone think it will make any real positive difference to our safety and the global and internal terrorist threat? And why?

. . . . Any one?

plain and simple, no it won't, until the scum is read up in the uk and either killed or deported then it's impossible to be safe at home, we need to weed out our own garden before Syrians

But we do everything backwoods were going to make syria nice and safe for the syrians first then we can deal with our own countrys after when its too late

I seriously doubt we will make Syria safe for the Syrians. We will probably massively destabilise it (more so), and ultimately create a lot more terrorists. The number of people killed internationally through terrorism seems to rise as a direct result of our military involvement in many countries. We are a dab hand at removing one group or leader and leaving a void to be filled by someone much worse!

• Like 1

But we do everything backwoods were going to make syria nice and safe for the syrians first then we can deal with our own countrys after when its too late

I seriously doubt we will make Syria safe for the Syrians. We will probably massively destabilise it (more so), and ultimately create a lot more terrorists. The number of people killed internationally through terrorism seems to rise as a direct result of our military involvement in many countries. We are a dab hand at removing one group or leader and leaving a void to be filled by someone much worse!

If we were bombing Assad then I would agree with you, but we are not.

We are bombing a genocidal, slaving, paedophile, death cult!

How would we create something worse?

• Like 1

I've lost interest in what these people do , no matter what the man in the st. wants these politicians do what suits there agendas , OBVIOUSLY the uk should be sorted 1st but that won't be happening in the near future , the only way to express your opinion is at the polls & when Farage wasn't voted in it summed up to me that some people can't see the wood for the trees , a Desicion they will live to regret as UKIP are the only party who'd of tackled the Threat To The People Here 1st & foremost .

• Like 6

These innocents, if they are wives and children of the terrorists, do they really count as civilians.

So everyone in Syria is either a member of ISIS or the wife or child of a member of ISIS? :hmm: Not a single ordinary bod just trying to live their life in a war zone?

That's ignoring the fact that blaming a fecking child for what their father gets up to is fecking sickening.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

These innocents, if they are wives and children of the terrorists, do they really count as civilians.

So everyone in Syria is either a member of ISIS or the wife or child of a member of ISIS? :hmm: Not a single ordinary bod just trying to live their life in a war zone?

That's ignoring the fact that blaming a fecking child for what their father gets up to is fecking sickening.

I guess there are a lot of variables, it could be a forced marriage / slavery with of without conversion. It could be just a Sunni living in an invaded city, making the best of it with these pedo's.

Then again it could a family who have moved there from elsewhere, with the purpose of being part of the death cult.

These are the ones I would happily see wiped out.

I guess there are a lot of variables, it could be a forced marriage / slavery with of without conversion. It could be just a Sunni living in an invaded city, making the best of it with these pedo's.

Then again it could a family who have moved there from elsewhere, with the purpose of being part of the death cult.

These are the ones I would happily see wiped out.

Fair play pal glad you can see it's not all black and white over there :thumbs:

I'm sure there's plenty of ordinary folk just struggling to get by over there, just because ISIS took over their town and started forcing them to pay taxes to them doesn't mean they deserve to be flattened by a missile, IMO.

• Like 4

If we were bombing Assad then I would agree with you, but we are not.

We are bombing a genocidal, slaving, paedophile, death cult!

How would we create something worse?

A bigger and more determined 'genocidal, slaving, paedophile, death cult'???

Seriously though dismissing these guys as some kind of cult of nutters is a bit foolish. Well organised, well funded and highly motivated.

Bunch of bell ends. . . .. but a serious threat.

• Like 2