Bombing In Syria

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have this all arse about tit. Here is my suggestion, leave Syria to the Syrians. Pull up our drawbridge and get rid of our home grown terrorists, for these are the ones that could potentially ha

The people who are worried that these air strikes will have repercussions in this country, will do well to remember that whether we bomb them or not they will cause terrorism here.   TC

I've lost interest in what these people do , no matter what the man in the st. wants these politicians do what suits there agendas , OBVIOUSLY the uk should be sorted 1st but that won't be happening i

Ps won't you put your brother up till he gets sorted ?

No way I'd see family on the street.

listen point I am making is why should These foreigners be treated better, and giving priority over it own people is it just me .
No it's not just you and there's loads in the same boat as bro they "them that's supposed to be running the country" just don't want us to know much about it..

Watched some of the debate in parliment and have to say was pretty impressed with Hilary Benns speach.

Everyone's going on about that speech even naming it as historical Iv just heard it but just seems like he's harping on about obvious things and things we already know to me, if those in power wasn't so scared of stating facts then no one would bat an eye lid at what he said so fair play to him for that I suppose but hardly comparable to that speech n f put forward last week..

Ps won't you put your brother up till he gets sorted ?

No way I'd see family on the street.

listen point I am making is why should These foreigners be treated better, and giving priority over it own people is it just me .

Because not enough people gave a shit in the recent elections to vote for UKIP, so we are left with the same old crap just a different badge. And as for that shower of shit that got the majority of votes in Scotland well all I can say is you reap what you sow.

• Like 1

Heres an honest question. . . . and I'm not looking for an argument.

Its quite satisfying that they are bombing IS in Syria.

However, does anyone think it will make any real positive difference to our safety and the global and internal terrorist threat? And why?

is this anything to do with turkey buying the oil

it's to cut the money supply of to isis it said on the news there making something like 450 million pound a year from the oil making them the wealthiest terrorist group ever it also said around half the oil produced was making it into Turkey hence my original comment. Turkey Our won't be happy boys best stay well clear of the turkish airspace or we could have our own Russian jet down scenario.

it's to cut the money supply of to isis it said on the news there making something like 450 million pound a year from the oil making them the wealthiest terrorist group ever it also said around half the oil produced was making it into Turkey hence my original comment. Turkey won't be happy....our boys best stay well clear of the turkish airspace or we could have our own Russian jet down scenario.

Edited by kanny

it's to cut the money supply of to isis it said on the news there making something like 450 million pound a year from the oil making them the wealthiest terrorist group ever it also said around half the oil produced was making it into Turkey hence my original comment. Turkey won't be happy....our boys best stay well clear of the turkish airspace or we could have our own Russian jet down scenario.

It's thought that the Russian fighter plane was shot down because Russia have been blowing up convoys of oil tankers queuing up to fill with oil at the ISIS refineries :)

Quite possibly Turkish tankers but surely heading for Turkey, the Turkish presidents son has been photographed meeting ISIS officials, he is also an oil dealer.

It's thought that the Russian fighter plane was shot down because Russia have been blowing up convoys of oil tankers queuing up to fill with oil at the ISIS refineries :)

Quite possibly Turkish tankers but surely heading for Turkey, the Turkish presidents son has been photographed meeting ISIS officials, he is also an oil dealer.

I believe Senator McCain has also been photographed meeting SISI. Seems to me the Merkins are not as honest and genuine as they would have us think.

• Like 2

We have this all arse about tit.

Here is my suggestion, leave Syria to the Syrians.

Pull up our drawbridge and get rid of our home grown terrorists, for these are the ones that could potentially harm me and my loved ones.

Our bombing mission in Syria will consist of a few clapped out planes blowing up the odd token Toyota pick-up.

We are better off leaving that sort off thing to the big boys (Putin).

You cannot even think about controlling terrorism in other parts of the world when you have any Tom,Dick or iqbal hitching a ride into Britain.

The swam that is slowly heading our way and claiming to be Syrian, should be about turning and fighting isis.

I don't give a shit about Syria, i do about England.

• Like 12

Whats to stop isis just dressing up as normal people or using hostages as human shields? Imo america n russia should use isis as a chance to build a better relationship n wipe the fuckers out. I dont believe them two countries dont have the power too. Yes were allies n if your in trouble give us a bell. If a mates having a straightner and winning you dont jump in do ya?

Should not only be allowing people here to leave n join isis but sending people aswell. That would make our streets abit safer rather than dropping bombs. Why fight them abroad and ignore their soldiers on our soil? Also it wont stamp out the death cult ideaology so sooner or later another isis would pop up. Real question i guess is how do you prevent that? Do those in power even want to prevent it anyway? All well n good sending other peoples kids to risk their lifes. Same time were scared to stop kissing saudis arse who are known to fund them.

We have this all arse about tit.

Here is my suggestion, leave Syria to the Syrians.

Pull up our drawbridge and get rid of our home grown terrorists, for these are the ones that could potentially harm me and my loved ones.

Our bombing mission in Syria will consist of a few clapped out planes blowing up the odd token Toyota pick-up.

We are better off leaving that sort off thing to the big boys (Putin).

You cannot even think about controlling terrorism in other parts of the world when you have any Tom,Dick or iqbal hitching a ride into Britain.

The swam that is slowly heading our way and claiming to be Syrian, should be about turning and fighting isis.

I don't give a shit about Syria, i do about England.

:thumbs: