Women Muslims ?

I was feeling guilty about thinking Salma Hayek was hot. :icon_redface: I just googled her and she's Mexican, so that's ok. :thumbs:

Yeh she's great.......but why would you think she may of been a Muslim?

Foreign looking? Haha

Edited by Accip74

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray at your age your like a dog chasing a car, if you caught it you could not drive it   TC

Should you be commenting on the future of our country after the post on the suicide thread? If you've been on the verge of suicide and only been saved by family and friends you can't care that much

Perhaps its because the dead hare is not going to slaughter countless innocent people with a bomb or ak47,the dead hare is not trying to take over our country, demolish our culture and way of life, th

Posted Images

Leila Bekhti has always looked good to me...............obviously can't be trusted though...hahaimage.jpg

The woman who blew herself up in France or all the women who have fled from the Uk to Syria to help Isis

All these were probably thought to be good people

What difference is the girl in the photo to them

So you're saying they are all the same?

You haven't answered my last question, you seemed a bit confused about who was worse, strict followers or casual followers?

Terrorist attacks have been carried out by strict Muslims by recent converts

They have also been carried out by Muslims who were said to be moderate

I don't think you can say which is worse

I've met some real amazing people that were Muslims in other country's and some that have helped me out in a big unforgetable way but in general the religion is far to extreme for this world and it's fecking it right up..

Edited to add as per topic some of the Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan Middle East etc women are incredible tho..

Edited by dodger

Slept with a few muslim women,indonesians and a malaysian,they are all the same with the lights off.

Cant agree with that.....i had a bit of a roll about with a gorgeous half caste bird some years back but just couldnt go through with it....just a different feel/smell they let off.....latino/mexican no problem but anything with a tint of black is out of bounds for me.

Amazing how a dead hare is out of order.

But some of this shite is fine???

This shite is a major issue facing us all

For to long people have been silenced by political correctness and the apologist

Many people across Europe are waking up and realising we have a major problem to deal with

Arrogant Governments apologists and do gooders would still prefer to ignore it and make excuses

• Like 3

Amazing how a dead hare is out of order.

But some of this shite is fine???

Perhaps its because the dead hare is not going to slaughter countless innocent people with a bomb or ak47,the dead hare is not trying to take over our country, demolish our culture and way of life, this is kind of important to many of us on here that are proud to be English,have families/children, and fear for their future, of course you feel free to carry on with your nice progressive, self hating attitude, but I think people have really had enough, so jog on son.

• Like 7