Women Muslims ?

to day went to get me new hearing aids from a shop not far from me, the girl who was dealing with me was a Muslim ,all black but her face was shown, and very pretty she was, and looking at her shape I reckon nice figure :D . anyway she sorted me out , she said she was 23 I said got son 28 , she was shocked thought I was 15 years younger than I was I said even though hard hearing , she said she as kids near deaf to deal with . as she was nice+ easy to talk to I spoke about Paris and the killings, she said its terrible waste of life, and it puts all Muslims in a bad light to joe public , which I said prob right now peoples feeling towards them deff changing . :yes: she said its only small % with hate in there hearts , but the small% are changing every body atuide to her faith .! I still feel the same about them, but she did make sit back and think than before, so there not all bad just the few but very dangerous to society . :yes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray at your age your like a dog chasing a car, if you caught it you could not drive it   TC

Should you be commenting on the future of our country after the post on the suicide thread? If you've been on the verge of suicide and only been saved by family and friends you can't care that much

Perhaps its because the dead hare is not going to slaughter countless innocent people with a bomb or ak47,the dead hare is not trying to take over our country, demolish our culture and way of life, th

Posted Images

your a right jack the lad bird fighting, birds, football etc hope i'm still like that your age...lol

:thumbs: my wife don't think I will ever grow up lol, but you only pass this way once mate, make the most of it, and she was very pretty little thing lol

• Like 2

your a right jack the lad bird fighting, birds, football etc hope i'm still like that your age...lol

:thumbs: my wife don't think I will ever grow up lol, but you only pass this way once mate, make the most of it, and she was very pretty little thing lol

Ray at your age your like a dog chasing a car, if you caught it you could not drive it :laugh:

TC

• Like 8

I keep hearing in the media its only a small percentage but are they basing it on the Uk/Europe or the entire Muslim world

What percentage of the Muslim world is prepared to kill us

What percentage of the worlds Muslims supports those who want to kill us

What percentage want to force Sharia law and there way of life on us

I dont know which ones to trust.....so i trust non of them

• Like 4

Bollox Ray she's justvtrying soften you up ... Should punched the whore in the mouth jumped the counter ripped her death cult uniform off to reveal her c4 loaded vest ....

On a serious note tho even the nice ones ( as they put it ) arnt to be trusted there nice to us to try keep us on side when there cousins and rest there family are plotting to destroy are country ... Feck them all ....

Edited by Navek

I do some work in a big Asian (Muslim) warehouse.....prob 30 lads of all races work there, all of them Muslim.

They always have a cd playing of Asian music or what I presume to be prayers. Anyway one-day this cd is in English, various imams giving talks on islam, now I started recording these rants as some were quite worrying....at the end of the day non were serious enough to take to the police but they were seriously not right....rants about England and the US being godless countries...about western ways being sinful. This is the atmosphere many Muslims exist in....

There are many good Muslims but it's islam that's a problem.

Most catholics are great normal people but there was issues within catholicism....that got addressed.

There are big issues within islam....but we can't address them because we can't admit the extremists are even Muslims.

• Like 2