Pre - Ban.. Where Could You Go To Catch All The Uk Species In One Night ?

Guest vin

I know there's a place called Merthyr all sorts of creatures there should all go have a look lol

fook that, went the Tuesday night disco in that pub near the royal mint back in the 80`s was like the fooking twilight zone :laugh::laugh:
The Black Prince.

buggered if i can remember its name but i do remember the disco was upstairs :laugh:

I use to do the door there in late 90s /early 2000s........restaurant down stairs and bar .and disco upstairs with fire escape throwing out door lol
Probably threw us lot out of there a few times then butt.lol

done a lot drinking there in my army days loved the place lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a monumentally stupid thread. . . . .   I know, lets all put up the best hunting spots in the U.K, so that every moron on the internet can go and either kill it off or make it very hot.   Yo

Am I wrong though??? We live on a small island full of idiots. . . . . . . . . those wild places where the game is a plenty and the hunting is good, need protecting. The average person who wants to go

I know there's a place called Merthyr all sorts of creatures there should all go have a look lol

Posted Images

edniburgh zoo some nite life there ,suffolk has a fare sprinkling of deer reds muntie fallow odd roe , the hills near alloa have red roe odd sika on the hillsides , several places have good areas were you can take pics if you no how lol

No ones mentioned Wild Boar yet ? :tongue2:

I'm sure our resident " Son Of God " will not be amused.

But he can forgive us our trespasses etc etc. . .

Kin el, the boar's head, just up the road from the black prince, yep pulled six different types of beastie in there too! Lol. Prob wasn't too hard to do in alot of areas up and down the country I would've thought lol :laugh:

Iv seen most type of deer and quarry in my travels but never red or Chinese water or sika would like to see them

thats half of the 6 butt lol
Can honestly say I didn't know there was 6 lol when I tell Jai what I see when he's not there he doesn't believe me because I'm shit are knowing what deer just run straight passed me lol
  • Like 2

I've done a hell of a lot of exploring and rooting about in the UK and there's only one place I know where all six species of deer can be seen on the same land. (In the wild).There's also fox, hare and rabbits there too, so that would be the nearest place to a lurchermans paradise. Of course, catching them is different from seeing them. :thumbs: :thumbs:

The British Isles ain't a big place...'specially so for a keen man and an even keener dog.... :victory:

I struggle to believe that there is a place in the wild holding Chinese water deer, muntjac, sika, roe, fallow and red all on the same land. I know the 6 species share a county but deffo not a certain place??
ill back that 1 up because iv been there were all 6 are .
  • Like 1

I've done a hell of a lot of exploring and rooting about in the UK and there's only one place I know where all six species of deer can be seen on the same land. (In the wild).There's also fox, hare and rabbits there too, so that would be the nearest place to a lurchermans paradise. Of course, catching them is different from seeing them. :thumbs: :thumbs:

The British Isles ain't a big place...'specially so for a keen man and an even keener dog.... :victory:

I struggle to believe that there is a place in the wild holding Chinese water deer, muntjac, sika, roe, fallow and red all on the same land. I know the 6 species share a county but deffo not a certain place??
ill back that 1 up because iv been there were all 6 are .

And it sure is a lovely place for a keen man and a keen dog! :victory: :victory:

• Like 1