A Passion For Angling

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robson green should be made to sit and watch each of these old films....and given a dig in the side of the head every time he opens his gob to big his self up or belittle a local angler....the prick

I had the Mr Crabtree book shown in the John Baily clip, gave it to my younger brother years ago and no doubt it got slung out soon after.   Don't know if I posted this before, but me and my old fis

Feck I can't wait to go winter piking, crisp frosty winters morning where it's still and sunny all day but the frost never melts, good campfire on the go and feeding maggots to the resident robin red

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Fish Off is back on in april,the last series was hit or miss,wasnt bothered iff i missed it or not,but the series about to be screened looks worldwide,they fishnin thailand for sure as one of them is holding a decent siamese carp,the background from the split second i saw it looks like gillhams?

any news on when this starts anyone?

The Big Fish Off is back on in april,the last series was hit or miss,wasnt bothered iff i missed it or not,but the series about to be screened looks worldwide,they fishnin thailand for sure as one of them is holding a decent siamese carp,the background from the split second i saw it looks like gillhams?

any news on when this starts anyone?

The big fish off in Thailand is on in may,jeremy wade fished in cambodia and thailand last night,had a screaming reel nice pla buk (thai cat) if i didnt have a busy period coming up i would have booked a flight within the next couple of weeks,incredible place to fish.
  • 4 weeks later...

It is Gillhams, Dean's been out there a few timeS

fantastic program last night,i know the feeling of being spooled by one of those big cats,and the sound of the reel singing as it runs.They should have fished in bungsamran however,its not as picturesque as gillhams,no manicured lawns or nice relaxing loungers,but its a fish a cast and its the most famous big fish lake in the world.I have had a few of those arawana the size of the ones they caught when i used to fish in hong kong.Its a pity they didnt do a multi thai venue program but at least it made good TV,anyone who hasnt seen it try and get it on catchup,well worth it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone watch Big Fish Man last night?The program is normally ok,even though the star has a bit of a bad temper and seems a control freak,but last night had a continuity problem.........He hooks a giant stingray in thailand at the beginning of the program but as he is playing it the rod goes from black with red whippings,to black,to white,and the reel is a gold multiplier like the big penns,then a black multiplier,then it is a fixed spool when the fish snaps the white rod???How did that happen?