Would Any Of You Lend Your Dog Out.

young lad down the street from me has got himself a lurcher pup and is asking me to let him take my dog over the fields to show his the ropes,

ive let him take it a few times and its all been well,gets mine hunted aswell as hes out 3,r,4 times a week,

any of youse lend yours out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No , I won't even let the Mrs take mine for a walk never mind letting someone else take them out no matter how well I knew them

I've only got one mate who I would trust with my dogs if he needed something to run, and if anything happened to them then it would be "so be it".   When the dogs off that slip lead it doesn't matte

Lend mine out regular but they keep bringing the b*****ds back. LOL

When I was a young lad about 15 year old I was the dog walker keeping dogs fit and was told never let dogs of but no I would go mooching one day slipped dog on a deer dog came back leg fxxked had to be pts never let the dogs off again, would I lend or let someone walk my dogs no I would not as the above may happen to my dogs and be gutted like the man whos dog I had to get put down.

I've done it before

Lent one bitch out and she got her first fox and I wasn't there

Lent a young bitch just over 10 months out, told the guy not to give her too much she had only had 6 in one outing till then... He got 30 rabbits with her

I also taken other peoples dogs out in the last.... But it's not the same as having your own out

Edited by Omanyra