Bedlington Greyhound

great dog,if you can get the real genuine working bedlington bloodlines.had 4 bedlington xs over the years.brilliant dogs for ferreting and lamping,the best one i owned in the 90s was a bedlingtongreyhound x bedlington whippet. paid50 pound for him from a lad in burnley, worked hard for me and areal honest dog,could take hares in day time in small fields.only down fall ifound with them all was .they could be very head strong on prey when young and needed a firm hand,definetly not a beginners dog ,but brillint workers.atb/

• Like 3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up my new pup today thanks to the forum a round trip of 300 miles.   What do you think? 5/8 3/8.

Smart dogs the beddie X s ran them for yrs up till recently some old pics but worth a look

3 brothers of the same breeding as your pup 3/8 beddy 5/8greyhound

Posted Images

great dog,if you can get the real genuine working bedlington bloodlines.had 4 bedlington xs over the years.brilliant dogs for ferreting and lamping,the best one i owned in the 90s was a bedlingtongreyhound x bedlington whippet. paid50 pound for him from a lad in burnley, worked hard for me and areal honest dog,could take hares in day time in small fields.only down fall ifound with them all was .they could be very head strong on prey when young and needed a firm hand,definetly not a beginners dog ,but brillint workers.atb/

did you get it from baz g buddy and was he called star

3 brothers of the same breeding as your pup 3/8 beddy 5/8greyhoundattachicon.gifimage-10.jpgattachicon.gif20151128_112123.jpg

smart them N/L how tall are they,I know coco of here has tidy beddy Xs atb mud
Yeah mud, I been coco,s a couple of times, two of my mites got dogs out of Ernie. Real nice strong beddie bull types with heads like buckets. Real nice stamp that Ernie Atb Edited by Robert hasselhoff
  • Like 2