Khan Vs Pacquiao

Both well passed it imo,Pacquao will find that china chin before round 6 and it will all be over imo.

Pacquao past it more so imo. Be a decent fight though. Khan after the $ because there's only a couple of fights left in him.

Both well passed it imo,Pacquao will find that china chin before round 6 and it will all be over imo.

Pacquao past it more so imo. Be a decent fight though. Khan after the $ because there's only a couple of fights left in him.

I'm not sure,Khan went down hill in a big way after Maidana imo,he's just not durable like Pacquiao.

This will be the fight that ends Khans career imo.

• Like 2

Pacman is world class, just because he lost to mayweather people seem to forget hes won world titles in 8 different weights, he just got beat on this occasion but its hard for fighters when they change weights..

Pacman will destroy khan wont last many rounds be like the hattan fight that was entertaining ??

• Like 1

Agree tufty Kahn got caught with some serious shots when he got knocked out of Prescott and was it Garcia? caught with a left hook on the neck/jaw serious shot that if ya get caught clean with thr perfect shot you don't see comin anyone lights can be put out

When Khan has been knocked out the punches that did it would have knocked out any other fighter in that weight class,his problem is when he was hurt that he used to go toe to toe instead of backing off/using tactics holding etc to buy him some recovery time. I agree he has also been wobbled a few times but under Hunter he is now more composed and boxing a lot better and is also more patient and pacing himself . Khan has been stopped twice and Pacman has been stopped three times so theres not much in it. Had this fight taken place a few years ago I would have said Pacman would have stopped Khan easily and more than likely early on but now I'm not so sure.Pacman is clearly not the fighter he once was,gone is the big power and he doesn't fight with the same intensity. I think Khan wins this on points and for Pacman to win he will have to stop Khan. Will be an interesting fight to see were they both are in there careers.

• Like 1