Chelsea Beat Again Off Liverpool

whats went wrong with chelsea this year,they are playing dreadfull football and is there manager going to hold on to his job,its the first time ive seen the special one jose in a position like this,its just not like chelsea

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea would have to delve back into their long and illustrious 12 year history to find a time when they were in a similar position !! Lol lol

Long may it continue .

I think its all since that carry on with the little physio bird.....decent people dont like to see things like that i wonder if the players have just lost all respect for Mourinho and are no longer re

I think its all since that carry on with the little physio bird.....decent people dont like to see things like that i wonder if the players have just lost all respect for Mourinho and are no longer really playing for him.

That has too of played a part in this , she was doing what she thought was best for the player at the time (Hazard) , so for Jose to then criticise her actions surely went against the trust they had for him having there best interest at heart . . Anyone else and I'd say there gone but with Maurinho nothing is straight forward and it wouldn't surprise me if he turned this round !!

Anyone who has respect for footballers is screwed. The game is a joke and has been for a long while. Full of fairies and pre-maddona's.

Stop supporting it and they will be earning peanuts soon enough, as it should be.

What a sad comment to have to make it reeks of jealousy.......what do you hate the players or the game ?.....telling people to " stop supporting " the most supported sport in the world because you dont like people making top money.....me i want everyone to be rich !

Wilf has some cracking little one liners sometimes :D .....harsh but so true !

I think its all since that carry on with the little physio bird.....decent people dont like to see things like that i wonder if the players have just lost all respect for Mourinho and are no longer really playing for him.

i bet there's been a massive decrease in Chelsea players needing treatment for groin injurys since she left ?

That's my take on it too Gnash. Though if that is the case the now 'not so special one' should have the courage of his convictions and drop any player he feels ain't putting it in. Starting with the Captain, who imo, would have been better bowing out after taking the title.

If that is the case, Mourinio should say feck it and run out the youth squad...!