Can We Just Confirm Something ......

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't want to start an argument and I don't want to stoke the embers of a potential argument but I feel as a site we are starting to get to afraid to post anything that the anti brigade may use agai

Apart from smash through your door and pull your house and kennels apart looking for 'proof' of wrong doing.   Worse than that, wankers that they are, they could probably have your dogs taken until

I've missed all of this.

What's happened in brief?

not even 2 pages and you want a brief lol,anyways you can confirm what you like site dont like it away it goes although as said seemingly member dependent at times

• Like 3

I've missed all of this.

What's happened in brief?

not even 2 pages and you want a brief lol,anyways you can confirm what you like site dont like it away it goes although as said seemingly member dependent at times

Well it's crystal now. Nice one ?

on another note wasn't it trunk that put few pics up all legal yet he still took bit flack for them................whats the point

No body on this site ever had a problem with Trunks threads. In FACT, everyone said they enjoyed them.

It got mis-interpreted.

It would be great to see good photos as long as lads are sensible because at the end of the day it's the lads who are stupid that tend to get the knock on their door early in the morning.

I agree with Socks, be proud.

• Like 2

The problem with what your saying socks is it may be legal but unless you show the gun in another photo it would be used as proof you broke the law

Nonsense. How can a photo tell how an animal was killed?

I could take photos of my dogs with road kill deer and plaster them all over the net.

They couldn't do a bean.

• Like 1

missed most of today, but the owner of the site said the other year that only photo`s that contain a gun of BOP within the picture will be allowed, again with graphic content even if its legal he does not want it on the site. if you want to post these types of pictures the the internet is full of places but just be mindful that someone may give you a knock and ask you to prove your story and that may well cause you a great deal of grief.

missed most of today, but the owner of the site said the other year that only photo`s that contain a gun of BOP within the picture will be allowed, again with graphic content even if its legal he does not want it on the site. if you want to post these types of pictures the the internet is full of places but just be mindful that someone may give you a knock and ask you to prove your story and that may well cause you a great deal of grief.

How would they go about finding your adress over this? With a phone not being registered to ones self ?

don't want to start arguement but I think your wrong ,in this country they have to prove your guilt don't they??