Watch Out

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

We didn't have any game on us and we only caught a few rabbits thing is iv been there 20 times never a problem fingers crossed it don't look good though

Rabbits are classed as game when your poaching ...

• Like 2

It's in Basingstoke even the police said it's very harsh little young police man was a wanker lesson learned but they said that lamping is illegal even if the land owner gave us permission he would of still done us

It's in Basingstoke even the police said it's very harsh little young police man was a wanker lesson learned but they said that lamping is illegal even if the land owner gave us permission he would of still done us

Thats one copper's ignorance of the law and had you had permission nothing would have come of it. But you didnt so regardless of 1 daft copper you have broken enough laws for a prosecution to go ahead

what about keepers or farmers lamping, on there own ground,and say another land owner seen there lamp being flashed about and called the cops,what would hapen then, (nothing) because there not trespassing, that what you been done for not lamping, lamping not illegal only if trespassing.

Someone told me if dog is chip and register to someone else they can't take dogs don't know if it's true don't help you can't you say dogs are not yours ?

was it that bloke down the pub ? where's he gone ?
what happens if you take your mums dog out for walk she doesn't know you poaching ?

We didn't have any game on us and we only caught a few rabbits thing is iv been there 20 times never a problem fingers crossed it don't look good though

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.

Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

• Like 17

Someone told me if dog is chip and register to someone else they can't take dogs don't know if it's true don't help you can't you say dogs are not yours ?

what happens if you take your mums dog out for walk she doesn't know you poaching ?

dog will get confiscated same, you get charged same, plus you get your ass kcked by your mother when she's told that you had her dog confiscated

dog will get confiscated same, you get charged same, plus you get your ass kcked by your mother when she's told that you had her dog confiscated
so why if you drive your mothers car with out insurance the have to give it bak to her and can't keep it