• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fluff do you not own Rex fecking class lol

Posted Images

Nuthin wrong wae the ol wizz banger if it gets up in front of it ,it usually goes in the freezer ;)

There good fun until they drop on a real en then it can get emotional lol speed defo don't kill some hares but some hares can defo kill the Susie bend wides of the hare scarers out there lol..

• Like 2

Nuthin wrong wae the ol wizz banger if it gets up in front of it ,it usually goes in the freezer ;)

There good fun until they drop on a real en then it can get emotional lol speed defo don't kill some hares but some hares can defo kill the Susie bend wides of the hare scarers out there lol..
well why go to bendrover bitchs twice for pups dodger if the can't kill good hares when you live and run in England ????? Your up and down more times than a glasgow hookers knickers ?
  • Like 1

well why go to bendrover bitchs twice for pups dodger if the can't kill good hares when you live and run in England ????? Your up and down more times than a glasgow hookers knickers

Weegie women don't wear any knickers..........

well why go to bendrover bitchs twice for pups dodger if the can't kill good hares when you live and run in England ????? Your up and down more times than a glasgow hookers knickers

Weegie women don't wear any knickers..........

Ross just you get your dog ready whins taking you out on good land Lololol

theyll be retired by the time there ready lol

Don't try and come the c**t with me Matthew, white Bitch is 7 and all I've got running at the minute I'll still run her against a younger dog or Rex or whatever you want on whatever , as I've said I've heard from rake your dogs are capable animals so don't try and mug me or rip the piss...... I've also heard from other sources reliable other stories about your dogs. Now be a good lad and take it to pm if you have anything to say this thread is for attention of not its all about :thumbs:

• Like 2

People always seem to think especially from Scotland That if your running in England your automatically running on big land, I run on big land postage stamp fields moors alsorts So not just big land I also like my rabbits so why not, I needed dogs at the time and thought I'd give the dogs I had off benny a whirl, the first one I got off benny the more whippity one I'd picked up a fair bit of rabbit land up at that time and was doing a lot with the ferrets so Id always fancied giving a whippet type a go so that would be the ideal opurtunity so I got the pup off benny with a view to rabbiting plus letting it do the odd retrieve aswell and he fitted that purpose but then I was goin more n more to big land and didn't want him getting on the wrong one n getting dragged, I was never going to sell him but then benny mentioned his mates young son wanted a dog and I knew my dog would suit the young lad and the dog would also be going to a good home so it worked out well for both dog and lad, the next time I got a pup off benny he was using Romeo over his bitch so I thought that would be very chancy a dog like Romeo over a fast little bitch with a decent gob and a dog bred like Romeo might take out the risks of the whippet grey blood, I took a dog pup and had some good times with him and thought a lot of the dog but he just couldn't take the workload of my past dogs,he was a one hard day a week dog and he also later got acidosis off one run so I sorted him out and was going to keep him as a pet but I then felt it would be a shame for him when I would,have to leave him behind while taking the others out so he's now with a mate of mine who just potters about looking for the odd run round the doors and both are happy, these things happen, I now run a young bitch that I bred myself off my old bitch and Romeo which is doing really well, the whippet types I had off benny wernt my first,dogs or anything Iv ran dogs along time "saluki crosses" and knew what I'd be getting with a whippet x as in the pros n cons, you run a type of dog that suits what your doing at the time and the ground your doing it on, Iv been lucky that most of my dogs could do the job on any land but I always fancied a whippet cross at some point in my life, I tried one and it,didn't suit plus my circumstances had changed and that is that.
  • Like 1