Which Lamp And Battery Is Best.

I've had the striker blitz and recently purchased the blitz variable two shops told me they're no good still went and bought one off line 6lamping trips later it packed up on me whilst out the handle went all hot stripped it down next day and it had melted inside, I've had my old blitz over 7 years never had a problem, the variables are dog shit don't waste your money on them

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the striker blitz and recently purchased the blitz variable two shops told me they're no good still went and bought one off line 6lamping trips later it packed up on me whilst out the handle

Big fields lightforce blitz small and medium fields lightforce striker both with 22amp lithium battery

not go far wrong with a cluson lazerlite and a lithium battery

Posted Images

Got the Deben Tracer 210 variable, last year decent lamp and the wiring seems much better that the lightforce stuff.

Have used all the lightforce lamps, the little 140 is a cracking rabbiting lamp for smaller fields really type beam, gave mine to my mate as he's bringing his pup on.

The best thing I've bought though in recent years for hunting is the lithium battery set, what a difference, it's a pleasure to go on the quick jog to catch up with the action now lol

Also excellent little lamps but for small to medium sized fields. And the gate light on them is brill
I have the Blazerlite very reible I did have to a just beam to make slightly tighter spot ..threw seconder bulb out as I have headtouch which is exclate for gates and spotting rabbits without scaring them off... plus there red filter is far stronger beam with hole than others....never had to rewire lamp...which is also a plus

How did you manage to adjust the beam to make it tighter??? I've tried everything....

I bought the 18amp clulite lithium pack... Absolutely fantastic!! I never liked Deben packs because of the ciggerette socket that never lasts long... All my lamps are fitted with jack plugs, even the lightforce 170

Also excellent little lamps but for small to medium sized fields. And the gate light on them is brill
I have the Blazerlite very reible I did have to a just beam to make slightly tighter spot ..threw seconder bulb out as I have headtouch which is exclate for gates and spotting rabbits without scaring them off... plus there red filter is far stronger beam with hole than others....never had to rewire lamp...which is also a plus
How did you manage to adjust the beam to make it tighter??? I've tried everything....

I bought the 18amp clulite lithium pack... Absolutely fantastic!! I never liked Deben packs because of the ciggerette socket that never lasts long... All my lamps are fitted with jack plugs, even the lightforce 170

Inside lamp There's two screws at back of reflector ..u use to adjust beam... Edited by MR RABBIT

There's two screws at back of reflector ..u use to adjust beam...

Hmmm I've tried that, never had any success....

Tracer 170 with 22amp lithium but the tracer packed up the other night after the first race just kept flickering on n off after that, I had to run abit so something must of come loose inside I guess, so back to the van with it were luckily I had a back up lamp but as said the build quality of strikers n tracers is absolute shite how they havnt been able to get it right in well over a decade is mental..

• Like 1

There's two screws at back of reflector ..u use to adjust beam...
Hmmm I've tried that, never had any success....
I manged after a lot mucking about...also when changing my bulb I put new bulb in wrong way i.E the coil in bulb is now vertical..but I just left it as it worked fine....u could try a striker bull in lamp that might tighten it up for you its somthing I've not try ed as I don't really what a tight beam Edited by MR RABBIT