Russian/iranian Troops

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glen Beck is a cock......so is Obama.....so is Cameron and so were Bush and Blair before them........England and the United States have cut about the world for the last 15 years throwing their weight

The great jew.s.a made isis to get rid of assad,russia are now doing the right thing and bombing them, putin is a real leader, not like our shower of shite.

Russia are actually doing the most sensible thing, put things back in their rightful order. We have let that war rage on for 4 years, caused a massive refugee crisis and let people die willy nilly...

Russia are actually doing the most sensible thing, put things back in their rightful order.

We have let that war rage on for 4 years, caused a massive refugee crisis and let people die willy nilly......for what?

So we can make up stories about ISIS and come up with shit laws like your own "Patriot Act" which are more about taking away your freedoms than protecting you.

Putin is spot on !

Stop listening to Glen Beck. :laugh:

Putin , for me has pull a master stroke turning the age old Sunni vs Shiite dived and siding with minority Shiite as they will keep fighting as ground troops against the Sunnis ... Thus saving Russia and the west any ground troops ...

He may have pulled a master stroke but Elton John isn't pleased and wants to tell him off for his country's anti gay stance. I bet Putins shitting himself :laugh:

There all flexing there muscles show the fire power there country has,, this fighting will never stop now, some of these cuunts are blitzing the place, no plan of attack, look what my country can do, world war 3 will happen to many fuccked up countrys.....

The great jew.s.a made isis to get rid of assad,russia are now doing the right thing and bombing them, putin is a real leader, not like our shower of shite.

This is kind of disturbing to read. Putin's goal aside from showing he has some muscle is to prop up a cruel dictator. Our own Pilot's have been ordered to avoid contact with any Russian fighters. But how long do you expect that to last? Reports from agencies aside from sputnik say that the vast majority of air strikes are targeting rebel groups we are supporting with our own air strikes. Sputnik claims Russia has already destroyed about 40% of ISIL's resources. :whistling:

Perfect storm in the offing is how this looks to me.

ATB

I don't think any of us saying Putin is supporting a cruel dictator is a very valid point tbh mate, our leaders kiss the Saudis arse and support them, and they stone/behead people all the time, beheading people for witchcraft is pretty popular over there, ever heard the saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" :whistling:

• Like 1

This is kind of disturbing to read. Putin's goal aside from showing he has some muscle is to prop up a cruel dictator. Our own Pilot's have been ordered to avoid contact with any Russian fighters. But how long do you expect that to last? Reports from agencies aside from sputnik say that the vast majority of air strikes are targeting rebel groups we are supporting with our own air strikes. Sputnik claims Russia has already destroyed about 40% of ISIL's resources. :whistling:

Perfect storm in the offing is how this looks to me.

ATB

I don't think any of us saying Putin is supporting a cruel dictator is a very valid point tbh mate, our leaders kiss the Saudis arse and support them, and they stone/behead people all the time, beheading people for witchcraft is pretty popular over there, ever heard the saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" :whistling:

Beheading witches is a long standing cultural tradition over there. I don't think it's our place to judge them for it. :angel:

ATB

Russia have bombs that can be launched from the sea and hit within 10ft of the target from over 900 miles away.

I was shown this in a paper this morning. I don't know if others have bombs like that but I was impressed. just hope they don't ever point over here

10ft from that distance is quite accurate, however there is far far better out there. :yes:

• Like 1

Russia have bombs that can be launched from the sea and hit within 10ft of the target from over 900 miles away.

I was shown this in a paper this morning. I don't know if others have bombs like that but I was impressed. just hope they don't ever point over here

10ft from that distance is quite accurate, however there is far far better out there. :yes:

What an airgunner with a SDS tuned .177 shooting 11.4236 gr lead, with a half mil calibration on the hawke scope?

What an airgunner with a SDS tuned .177 shooting 11.4236 gr lead, with a half mil calibration on the hawke scope?

is that first or second stage tuned?

• Like 2

:laugh: first of course. Only the elite go second

:laugh: first of course. Only the elite go second

:laugh: