Tyson V Wlad Off..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

They marry at 15 or 16 and marry their cousins I don't know any settled people that's married to their relatives

no but i no of gorger people who rape there relatives though

You are a proper simpleton you ain't you, away and beat on your woman to make her clean your small dinky caravan. You's all have eyes either too far apart or too close together through years and years of inbreeding haha. Fighters man you's are a laughing stock is seen better fights when in primary school than most of the gypsy ones on YouTube, and no one in our school ran about asking to shake hands mid fight.

another one that cant take the truth we dont make no one clean caravans we just have clean women not the type to live in a pit or shag your mates when you turn your back the amount of gorger women i see sat on doorsteps there men out and guess what gypsy people out looking for abit of work end up in there giving them one says it all to me

They marry at 15 or 16 and marry their cousins I don't know any settled people that's married to their relatives

You are a proper simpleton you ain't you, away and beat on your woman to make her clean your small dinky caravan. You's all have eyes either too far apart or too close together through years and years of inbreeding haha. Fighters man you's are a laughing stock is seen better fights when in primary school than most of the gypsy ones on YouTube, and no one in our school ran about asking to shake hands mid fight.
another one that cant take the truth we dont make no one clean caravans we just have clean women not the type to live in a pit or shag your mates when you turn your back the amount of gorger women i see sat on doorsteps there men out and guess what gypsy people out looking for abit of work end up in there giving them one says it all to me

Our woman have minds of there own, you retard, is this your cousin?? Proper talented haha

• Like 2

another one that cant take the truth we dont make no one clean caravans we just have clean women not the type to live in a pit or shag your mates when you turn your back the amount of gorger women i see sat on doorsteps there men out and guess what gypsy people out looking for abit of work end up in there giving them one says

it all to me

So it's ok to cheat on your woman

like it or not gypsy people are a fighting breed its in there heart running through there veins

:laugh: I love this sort of stuff......please could you tell us more about this selection process that go,s on......you see my father was a pro fighter and his father was a fighter also......but my mother worked at Fords and my grand mother worked in a sausage factory........so does that still make me " bred to fight " :D ...............you gotta love em !
exactly you will never understand maybe your father was a paedo every gypsy man on here will no exactly what i mean

Very classy......come round this way saying that and you might just find your kneecaps getting shattered.......and not even by me...................silly boy.

Anyways all ime trying to say is thees bad and good in every comunity but we dont class you settled people as scum and theres no need to do it to us everyone deserves fair play so give tyson it hes a class boxer and will be world champ

He's a wank same as you are! YOU came on calling Settled people pedos from no where.

like it or not gypsy people are a fighting breed its in there heart running through there veins

:laugh: I love this sort of stuff......please could you tell us more about this selection process that go,s on......you see my father was a pro fighter and his father was a fighter also......but my mother worked at Fords and my grand mother worked in a sausage factory........so does that still make me " bred to fight " :D ...............you gotta love em !
exactly you will never understand maybe your father was a paedo every gypsy man on here will no exactly what i mean

Very classy......come round this way saying that and you might just find your kneecaps getting shattered.......and not even by me...................silly boy.

Gnash saying such a thing here his whole family would be shattered never mind his knees with there loss!! Fuking smelly scumbag

another one that cant take the truth we dont make no one clean caravans we just have clean women not the type to live in a pit or shag your mates when you turn your back the amount of gorger women i see sat on doorsteps there men out and guess what gypsy people out looking for abit of work end up in there giving them one says

it all to me

p

Our woman have minds of there own, you retard, is this your cousin?? Proper talented haha

who are you calling a retard just stayting the truth maybe you wouldnt have the guts to say that to my face just another key board warrior theres no point getting nasty on here computers dont hit back

it all to me

p

who are you calling a retard just stayting the truth maybe you wouldnt have the guts to say that to my face just another key board warrior theres no point getting nasty on here computers dont hit back

Hahaha two hits then you's are calling to shake hands you fool. You's are the worst "breed"

it all to me

p

A bit of abuse back and everybody's being nasty, dry your eyes.

You are a proper simpleton you ain't you, away and beat on your woman to make her clean your small dinky caravan. You's all have eyes either too far apart or too close together through years and years of inbreeding haha. Fighters man you's are a laughing stock is seen better fights when in primary school than most of the gypsy ones on YouTube, and 7no one in our school ran about asking to shake hands mid fight.
dont i no it

dont i no it?