This is the funniest thread on THL for ages .well done cushty

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha how embarrassing! Half reminded me of a time when out with our old man on one of his country 'walks', well, marches! Me and my brother had to run intermittently to keep up with him!   So on t

That's because you're a townie twat.   Country folk are shitting outside eachothers houses naked all the time, don't you want to fit in?

Standing at Fury's window naked except his hat and a sign hung round his neck "#501"

some hallions on here suppose ya just floss your hole with a dead rabbit

Sounds like RubyTex just gets the dog to lick his hole clean :bad::laugh:

It started off with putting jam on his balls.....

marmites better ,they lick harder......so im told :icon_redface:

I got caught a couple of times over winter, but one sticks in the memory.

I balanced myself over a log at perfect height and did the deed. No sooner had I pulled my undercrackers up, had the dog eaten said turd, and wandered off..... :laugh:

Dirty bitch.

Ive had the same sort of problem before apart from it wasnt my sh*t. I went up to see my cousin who was doing a bit of walling on the fell and we got talking for a few minutes then he comes out with "watch your dogs over ther I had a dump behind that stone then just as he said it one of my curs comes walking from behind said stone with it all over its neck and head proparlly covered init.

Im so glad my dogs dont live in the house because it stunk the dirty fecker.

• Like 1

I live on a old dirt track that goes from my place for atleast half a mile to a farm where an elderly farmer lives and a small cottage half way up anyhow I walk up there and around most nights tonight I started walking form my place and could feel my stomach rumbling but I thought bout of it and carried on anyway sat on a gateway at the top looking at two hares four roe deer and my stomach really starts giving some so I decide to head back home I get to a point where there's an entrance to a huge block of woodland and a cottage which a farm hand lives in now I decide a cant make it home in time and have to shit in the nearest hedge which happens to be this gateway with the cottage directly opposite luckyly it is dark so no one can see me on the hills around just as I'm about to sit up a bloody car pulls out the cottage full beams on me sat there shitting myself and shouts what the bloody hell are you doing lucky my dog is already in the wood sniffing about so I quickly jump up and dive into the woodland also had my hat on so hopefully thy won't notice me next time I see him as they will think I'm dirty p

Us I was pretty much naked as I can't walk with a shirt on as I get to hot so it must of looked dodgy

nothing worse than turd f***ing yer sel !

I know this site is full of shite talk, but this takes the biscuit.

I remember one of the local characters a few years ago coming into the pub and someone asked him how his day was.

He was driving a tipping lorry through Dublin that morning when he suddenly needed to go to the toilet (he blamed a bad pint of Guinness from the night before.).

He pulled in and quickly climbed into the empty back of the lorry and dropped his trousers.

He said everything was going smoothly 'till a double decker bus stopped alongside him. He said the top floor was full.

• Like 2

You got too go you've got too go as they say I can mind one day we were trawling in the Irish Sea and the lot of us had been on the drink the night before we'll within a hour of steaming out the harbour the lot of us needed shit not the nice pleasant kind either so as the lot of us are rushing outside and straight ass over the gunnels having a shit cos there was no toilet on the boat not till one of us is finished does one of the lads say they must be getting a view we were steaming past a f***ing sail boat a man and a woman looking at us must of been thinking what the f**k are that lot up too

• Like 1