3/4 Terrier 1/4 Beagle

Ideation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. . . . I deleted my original reply, because I thought it was a little harsh.   But no.. . . . you're a prick. I rarely post on here anymore, but I've noticed all that you do is come on here

serious come down from a Saturday session or just a knob?

That is typical of the shite you come out with on a regular basis Morton. It's there in black and white for all to see. Never read such nonsense in all my time on here.   Ideation - good luck in yo

Its a stupid question,any decent bred terrier wants to get stuck in,all the time,any decent bred Beagle is more wired than the average terrier,thus a 3/4 terrier-Beagle should be committed.At times if you need to ask you don,t really want to know.Or if you need to ask,dont.

Its a stupid question,any decent bred terrier wants to get stuck in,all the time,any decent bred Beagle is more wired than the average terrier,thus a 3/4 terrier-Beagle should be committed.At times if you need to ask you don,t really want to know.Or if you need to ask,dont.

• Like 5

:blink:

Edited by Ideation

Im a knob,if you need to ask about the commitment of a terrier or a Beagle,or a 3/4 combo,then id need a Saturday night at the coal front to answer such fecking drivel,until then ill pretend.

Alright. . . . I deleted my original reply, because I thought it was a little harsh.

But no.. . . . you're a prick. I rarely post on here anymore, but I've noticed all that you do is come on here and try to talk down to people and act like you are some kind of superior knowledgable being. Well. . . . if you've nought helpful to contribute, then go play with traffic.

What I was asking, was, does anyone own . know of, a particularly driven 3/4 terrier 1/4 beagle dog that is used for 'bushing' / hunting.

I am looking for a dog that hunts well, has some kind of voice, is relatively biddable, but that likes getting stuck into its quarry.

Yes beagles should be driven and terriers equally so, but some dogs are better than others or have certain characteristics that shine through.

I am asking, because i'm looking for a stud dog for my bitch.

• Like 13

Ideation - try martinhalli on here. I know he has a line of russell/beagles he's been breeding for a while, but I don't think he has any 3/4 breds. If I remember rightly his most recent litter, which are probably around 18 months-ish by now, are closer to 5/8 russell, 3/8 beagle. He uses them mostly for fox.

• Like 1