Saluki Worth The Hassle

This could go on forever, ok, if a dog has say six breeds in it's makeup and one of them is saluki then ok you can call it a saluki lurcher, call it anything you want if the truth be told.

I might have got the wrong end of the stick but I thought we were talking salukis or dogs that were predominately saluki.

To all the guys stating I have a saluki lurcher I'd ask how much saluki is in there?.

What I will say is this, the more saluki in the mix the less likely it is to be a lurcher in my eyes.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most real dog men????   What the hel does that mean?,,,,if you mean the coursing lads out on the fens ,,,don't put them up on a pedastel that's just silly talk,,,there just dog lads same as all of u

Genocide is the only answer with these cnuts. This fuucker has just had me up after crying for 2hours. He won't leave me alone. Follows me to the shitter/kitchen/laundry room. Constantly has a slapped

Morton I'd disagree..   I've had collie types and switched to saluki crosses.   I have one that's pretty much a sight hound however it's hunting ability and prey drive leaves my old collie types

Posted Images

looks cracking ! :)

Anyhoo. Saluki isn`t my bag. Prefer Collie and Whippet.

Whin has worked everything and over the years has went towards Saluki, and now wont have a dog without Saluki in it .

Me,, I just see the stand offish attitude and can`t be bothered with it. I don`t need a coursing dog, so won`t bother with Saluki anytime soon.

Basically. Hare,, Saluki. Rabbit,, don`t bother