Money People Make Me Sick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the fault of them with the money.. blame the man what had your pants down..   hes had you working for free and at the same time taking coin from the guns.. hes the one to blame imo

Some cracking replies on this thread makes you wonder why the lurcher games fecked with the mentality of some

Good attitude to have mind pick ur toys up when you leave lol

Posted Images

do you know exactly what he's rented the land out for ? pigeon, pheasant shooting ? every landowner is responsible for rabbit control. remind the farmer of that .

Valid point Rob. Chances are they will not be that interested in rabbits if they are putting birds down anyway. You obviously know the land well, get the landowner to give you backdated permission in writing, then have a word with the shooting syndicate. An extra pair of unpaid eyes and ears on the ground can pay untold dividends. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Some cracking replies on this thread makes you wonder why the lurcher games fecked with the mentality of some

at least you got to practice your hobby I have done jobs to help out to got permission around farms etc from cutting down damaged trees to fixing fences at my own expense and had guys promise you the earth and been where u was just smile Mate and yeah some great replies made me laugh

Thing is though he can give you permission in writing the guys paying wont like that , that fact that they have too pay for shooting says a lot to me and they will act like the own it . One farmer here when he got bought out to build house,s moved up country and bought two farms staying on one and his son in law in the other one the son in laws farm had a rabbit problem in a ditch on one field and the farmer wanted them killed the shoot that rented the farm wouldn't let me do it instead paid a company to come in and gass them LOL . I couldn't believe it as the farmer gave me his shotgun and said I never use it now as you have controlled the vermin for me

The thing is with syndicates they pay the farmer a couple of grand and state they will keeper the land,fix fencers,and odd jobs so the farmer isn't stupid not to except as any poaching they call the police and do all the chaseing.the farmers nothing to do fool proof for him but a pain in the ass if you had the permission