Best Collie Xs

Alrite guys I was just wondering what you lot think is the best collie type to use in a lurcher (Border Collie,Bearded Collie,Welsh Sheepdog,Kelpie,acd) I'm sure there's pleanty more I just can't think off the top of my head I know it's personal preference but I'd like to here you're thorts/opinions atb guys .greendragon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You want a lassie type collie mun, won't hunt shit but will tell you when johnny's stuck down the well and it'll always find its way home.

Collie lurcher pups

Id concentrate on the whelp at hand for at least 4 years before id even think of owning a second dog,ill guarantee that the average lurcher owner cannot justify 1 dog in the kennel and rarely meets th

Posted Images

I was just listing examples of collies and no I don't want a lassie x haha Ilike the 1/4 bred dogs so I take you don't like collies chid21?

who said i didnt like collies and collies xs?

• Like 2

You said (none there all shit) unless I read it wrong? I was just looking for a chat about collie xs and to see what works best for people atb mate

well i have a lurcher with collie in him , beardie and border , but he also has bull in him.

If i was going to buy a collie cross i wouldnt care what collie was used as long as the parents were doing the job i wanted the pup to do ..

And imo a collie based lurcher (not just collie/grey) can make a far more versatile mutt than a c/g