Lamping Dogs Lamping Pics Old Or New

Great pics guys I noticed in a cupple of pics the where two birds were they shot of did the dogs pic them up a mate of mine had a hancock who would pick the odd pheasnt

The blue and white whippet takes the feather.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol... i will get in a book one day,,, . look after them picks they become price;less as you get older

There's about 260 photos of lamping inside this:   But it's not out for a few more months.... :victory:

here's a old one of Bryn from start to finish on a catch , jim of here took the pics, and very good pic had some good bags with old Bryn over the years , most of pics now are just end of the n

Posted Images

Picture%20715_edited_zpsjlobwn1c.jpg

(N.I)

DSC_0038-EFFECTS_zpsbqy1y8va.jpg

Not saying your dog don't take Charlie but that fox has no scruffed fur and looks in great condition don't look like a dogs been ragging on that ?

Guy holding fox looks like a mannequin in a shop he's that Clean also lol
  • Like 1

(N.I)

Not saying your dog don't take Charlie but that fox has no scruffed fur and looks in great condition don't look like a dogs been ragging on that ?

It all does look a bit clean alright! I actually took that fox home in the van to get a proper photo as the first was taken on a rubbishy mobile, I took that photo the night after, because it was her first fox

Heres the original photo, thats why I took it home for a better one!

IMG_20150806_155111_zps5ii1kld1.jpg

Edited by Fat-Ferret

(N.I)

It all does look a bit clean alright! I actually took that fox home in the van to get a proper photo as the first was taken on a rubbishy mobile, I took that photo the night after, because it was her first fox

Heres the original photo, thats why I took it home for a better one!

IMG_20150806_155111_zps5ii1kld1.jpg[/quote

I was only having a mess about you being to clean lol I have done the same

• Like 1

Have loads of photos mainly deer but not sure if can post those ones all from pre ban days these are a few foxes taken by my old dog

Good stuff mate, how's the dog bred.
You tell me haven't got a clue just lurcher to lurcher proper bitza dog
  • Like 1

Have loads of photos mainly deer but not sure if can post those ones all from pre ban days these are a few foxes taken by my old dog

What's the blue and white bitch called if you don't mind me asking bud I used to own a dog very similar to that

What's the blue and white bitch called if you don't mind me asking bud I used to own a dog very similar to that

Poppy, owned her for over 2 years she was 10 month old when I got her from a pet home

Poppy, owned her for over 2 years she was 10 month old when I got her from a pet home

shes a cracking whippet and knows how to knock em over day and night well done trev

• Like 1