Bit Off Personal But A Similar Case Tommy Robinson Was Literally Laughed At & Abused By Every Interviewer When He Was Declaring The Police Where Covering Up A Massive Pedofile Ring Ring Across The Country Involving Hundreds Off Whits Girls At The Hands Off Pakistani Muslims . . . Sadly He Was / Is 100% Right .

I Wonder Whether Those Laughing & Ridiculing Him Are Laughing Now ??

• Like 3

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of people read his stuff and all they talk about is lizards.... what icke means by saying these folk ( i.e. the elites) are lizards he means they have empathy and morals bred out of there DNA!

Sorry mate but saying the Queen takes £40 million a year in state benefits is absolute bollocks.  The Crown Estate made £267 million profits last year which was handed straight to the treasury, the t

A lot of these giant skeletons were found by farmers when they were emptying some caves in America of years and years of bat crap to use as fertiliser on there fields. They got to a certain depth and

I used to find a lot of what he said interesting and it did make ya stop and think...

Then he rocked up at Glstonbury Tor one afternoon proclaiming he was Jesus and generally terrifying the kids who where up there on a trip with his manic behaviour.

Shame cos if he wasn't mad as a box of frogs people would be more inclined to listen and think about what he has to say...

google 'zionists own the banks' for example and this lunatic will no doubt be near the top ranting about lizard people and the moon being a giant spaceship etc

he discredits any actual investigation into the few the actual legit claims he makes,imo intentionally,either that or I'm more paranoid than him!

the 'conspiracy' conspircy lol

• Like 1

Ive read a bit about him online and i think ill give him a watch. Cant be any worse than that infowars guy i cant stand hin

He's like Alex Jones on acid,not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

IMO Alex an Dave are in the payroll, yes they release info about the high up on soceity, but that's what there allowed to, the high up in soceity don't care who knows nothing happens, in really sure of this because, I know of at least eight Christian men speak out about the elite, nwo shite, an their either locked up, dead, or have never been heard of again

IMO Alex an Dave are in the payroll, yes they release info about the high up on soceity, but that's what there allowed to, the high up in soceity don't care who knows nothing happens, in really sure of this because, I know of at least eight Christian men speak out about the elite, nwo shite, an their either locked up, dead, or have never been heard of again

Whats this?

A lot of people read his stuff and all they talk about is lizards.... what icke means by saying these folk ( i.e. the elites) are lizards he means they have empathy and morals bred out of there DNA! I mean what sane person can tell other folk to bomb other people then go to bed and sleep .... you have to be a psychopath to do that! you also have to be a psychopath or sociopath to throw money at wars and banks when human beings in your own country are poor and homelss... the laws and bills and reforms are discussed by a select few like lord sewell...leon Brittan and so on....

How can a woman ( the queen) come on tv on Christmas day and talk about austerity and benefit cuts and say we the UK are all in this together....when she is wearing a 7 million pound crown, and gets over 40 million a year in state benefits hmmmm... or how he has been saying for years about the high level corruption of peadophiles and human trafficking and mention the names he mentions with no one coming after old Davey for slander? he would tumble there house of cards? maybe that's why?

Why did mc alpine go after sally bercow the speakers wife for mentioning his name on twitter...when icke has been naming him and every other high level people in his books for years and no one says a thing?

Sorry mate but saying the Queen takes £40 million a year in state benefits is absolute bollocks.

The Crown Estate made £267 million profits last year which was handed straight to the treasury, the treasury in turn handed her back £40 million.

Show me someone else who hands over 85% of the profits from there business to the tax man in this country.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 7

A lot of people read his stuff and all they talk about is lizards.... what icke means by saying these folk ( i.e. the elites) are lizards he means they have empathy and morals bred out of there DNA! I mean what sane person can tell other folk to bomb other people then go to bed and sleep .... you have to be a psychopath to do that! you also have to be a psychopath or sociopath to throw money at wars and banks when human beings in your own country are poor and homelss... the laws and bills and reforms are discussed by a select few like lord sewell...leon Brittan and so on....

How can a woman ( the queen) come on tv on Christmas day and talk about austerity and benefit cuts and say we the UK are all in this together....when she is wearing a 7 million pound crown, and gets over 40 million a year in state benefits hmmmm... or how he has been saying for years about the high level corruption of peadophiles and human trafficking and mention the names he mentions with no one coming after old Davey for slander? he would tumble there house of cards? maybe that's why?

Why did mc alpine go after sally bercow the speakers wife for mentioning his name on twitter...when icke has been naming him and every other high level people in his books for years and no one says a thing?

Why you worried it aint your money or your Queen.

• Like 1

I am not saying his lizard talk is truth, but I have read some icke stuff and it is eye opening, like temples in Egypt, Mexico and Cambodia have the same architecture and hieroglyphics despite no common history and no explanation of how completely different continents were linked at all. All had images of reptilian looking beings and evidence of a history of sacrifice and ceremonial slaughters plus no possible explanation of how the pyramids and temples were built with the technology at the time. In fact I believe we still could not build the pyramids/temples with our current 'advanced' technology. Icke may be a nutter and have some wild theories but all of his material is eye opening and hard to prove wrong. I would recommend reading for entertainment value if nothing else. Atvb.

• Like 1

I am not saying his lizard talk is truth, but I have read some icke stuff and it is eye opening, like temples in Egypt, Mexico and Cambodia have the same architecture and hieroglyphics despite no common history and no explanation of how completely different continents were linked at all. All had images of reptilian looking beings and evidence of a history of sacrifice and ceremonial slaughters plus no possible explanation of how the pyramids and temples were built with the technology at the time. In fact I believe we still could not build the pyramids/temples with our current 'advanced' technology. Icke may be a nutter and have some wild theories but all of his material is eye opening and hard to prove wrong. I would recommend reading for entertainment value if nothing else. Atvb.

There's a lot of ancient people who believed we came from some kind of reptiles, lizards and snakes usually...........strange how people that never met came up with that idea?............I don't buy into Ikes version though.......and i'm not sure who he works for really? It could suit some people to have an Ike type character putting all this out? As soon as you have any thoughts that are a bit "out of the box" no matter how obvious, someone jumps on the "you sound just like that nutter Ike" and you get measured for a tinfoil hat :laugh: I don't know what the truth of everything is, but it could be more "way out" than anything Ike's ever come up with?

I think its more accurate to say we don't know how the ancient people built the pyramids or baalbek and such like, using their primitive technology? I don't understand why people think we couldn't build a pyramid these days? Not to mention it's already been done by one fella on a smaller scale, just needs scaling up, but who would fund that? Just more smoke and mirrors imo. That's regarding the physical construction..........now the dimensions, and what they do if you multiply them by certain numbers is a different story, it could be coincidence? but if its not coincidence who came up with a measuring tool that puts our satellite technology to shame?........that's the real mystery.

• Like 2

A lot of the old stuff pyramids,stonehenge,temples etc all were built using the same standard of measurement called the Megalithic yard,but at the time most of this stuff was allegedly built we were all mostly still primitive hunter gatherers.Does seem strange so many different parts of the World using the same unit of measurement at the same time.