Animal Testing On Beagles

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is completely unecessary when we have paedophiles and rapists locked up serving no purpose.

Medical testing no prob, cosmetic no

I don't think that we should be using highly intelligent animals that have evolved, through our own manipulation of their genes, to work and live alongside us. Dogs are far more sentient and emotional

Test on the dirty pedos world is a crazy place when we have prisons full of dirt but test on animals surely testing on humans for human related illnesses and such is far better than using animals anyway

You would think so wouldn't you?

I'd go a step further and harvest their blood,bone marrow and organs as needed.

• Like 1

Test on the dirty pedos world is a crazy place when we have prisons full of dirt but test on animals surely testing on humans for human related illnesses and such is far better than using animals anyway

Yep I just won't understand this world at all. Save some money keeping them all cushty in jail Ålso

Uncle Adolf would of neems.

Why allow such precious resources to go to waste?

imo deviants who have never committed a crime should all have the opportunity to voluntarily hand themselves into secure work camps,treated well but profited from and never released.

the ones who do commit sex offences have no excuse then,and can be experimented on etc guilt free.

Why Beagles.....i dont really have a problem with animal testing but why dogs that can have a use................ideally as some of the lads have already said using the lowest human members of society would be my first choice but beyond worthless people use worthless animals like some of them ridiculous little toy breeds.

Would you really want the risk of passing on a fcuked up gene some how and would you have a nonces blood put into your arm as i'd rather die than risk having that shite inside me personaly..

They use Beagles due to there caring and calm temprament gnasher and it's quite a pure breed so the reslts from testing are constant as it were...

• Like 1

Would you really want the risk of passing on a fcuked up gene some how and would you have a nonces blood put into your arm as i'd rather die than risk having that shite inside me personaly..

They use Beagles due to there caring and calm temprament gnasher and it's quite a pure breed so the reslts from testing are constant as it were...

They are also quite small dogs which tend to have decent litter sizes...

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work like that.

If the choice was either die or take a paedos kidney\lung\heart,it would be an easy choice for me.

But if you refused it would at least mean you'd have a shorter wait for a donated one.

Animal testing is utterly horrible. If it is at all possible to find the desired result without using any animal then regardless of cost animals should not be used...

However. I am totally in favour of testing medicines on animals if the purpose of that testing is to save human life or by extension other animals, and that testing is essential and as a last resort, carried out in as humane a way as possible.

Testing cosmetics on animals is unnecessary and in my opinion morally wrong.

true , human life should come before any animal, regards any form of concept to save a human life , but testing for cosmetic vanity on animals (dogs,cats,rats) is 100% wrong . but the scum in jail who abuse / sexually children ant acting like humans , they not even acting like dogs , so test it on them 1st ,i bet most joe public would agree . :yes:

• Like 1