Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

Voted for the Snp and I find it great what they've done for Scotland. However voting against relaxing the ban has disappointed me a little. However it won't effect us lurchermen in any way shape or form. We will never be able to run our quarry of choice in peace. So not too bothered. And the b*****d david Cameron. Said he would allow a free vote to overturn the hunting ban if he got into power. Now he has it's only to use a few more hounds!

What have they done for Scotland?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

Anyone from Scotland seen the named person law/rule/thing that the SNP are trying to bring in? I don't know the details but it's where the state assign a social worker to each child that then has the power to over rule the parents in decisions relating to the child. Will be bad news for all parents if the weirdos manage to stealth it through

• Like 3

the antis will see this as a win, what a f##king joke this country has become if we struggle to get a small amendment passed like this and it is only a small amendment there is no chance of anything else been passed.and you can guarantee come the next election all labour will promise to do is tighten down on the ban even more, i cant help thinking all we have done is made things worse

sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lie

Said it till Im blue in the face,all this is gonna do is bring more heat on fieldsports as a whole,cant see Labour getting back in for decades,but when they do,I can see rats/rabbits being taken off the menu too :yes: This "amendment" is nothing more than a token gesture to the people who voted them in,to secure a repeal.All this small step in the right direction stuff is bollocks,never gonna happen,its over,leave it alone :thumbs:

• Like 1

the antis will see this as a win, what a f##king joke this country has become if we struggle to get a small amendment passed like this and it is only a small amendment there is no chance of anything else been passed.and you can guarantee come the next election all labour will promise to do is tighten down on the ban even more, i cant help thinking all we have done is made things worse

sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lie

Said it till Im blue in the face,all this is gonna do is bring more heat on fieldsports as a whole,cant see Labour getting back in for decades,but when they do,I can see rats/rabbits being taken off the menu too :yes: This "amendment" is nothing more than a token gesture to the people who voted them in,to secure a repeal.All this small step in the right direction stuff is bollocks,never gonna happen,its over,leave it alone :thumbs:
well said

The amendment was to test the water to see what the SNP would do, and she took the bait hook line and sinker. Now Cameron will wait until the English vote for English law comes in and will then go for a full repeal of the hunting law when there is more chance of winning it. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

• Like 4

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my

Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp would act before a total repeal was put in place and them dumb bitter snp fookers fell for it. Soon they'll have no say what happens south of the border. Congrats to the fellas who thought of this cause if a repeal date was set I don't think they could of backed out and all would be lost. Keep your heads up lads it's the best chance we've got so keep together, think about it if hunting with hounds is legal theirs no one that could stop coursing and hey ho Waterloo cups back on. Here's hoping

• Like 7

well lads were do we start, First do not Blame the Snp, It was labour that brought in the ban, first I have kept running dogs since 1958, that's probably longer than most members have been on this land, I have had the pleasure of riding on horse back to the hounds, watched the last pack of Otter hounds run on the River Annan, and the river Milk, ((( that is in Scotland, Bill Scott, owned that pack, As I have stated on here before the Hunting Act will never be repealed, Live with it its the truth, As for the SNP they represent the people of Scotland, they were Elected, by the people, I left Home as a 16 year old boy 1961, went down to London,

Lived in Fulham SW6, I was employed by a first class company called Limmer &Trinidad, Asphalt Paving, Motorway work, Airports and I ran my dogs were ever I could, (((( and I heard plenty of Insults from the wise kids from down London, ((( Wht ya doin down here is there no fu--ink work up in that backward country,))) and so on, I heard plenty of that Shit, Jump fast forward, to the closure of the coal mines, Were did it start Scotland, Kikconnel, Sanquar, then into Ayrshire, from there into Fife, and then when they closed them all in Scotland down into Wales, also the Ship yards, the Clyde they built, the best the world had seen, the first double skinned ships in the world, came out of the Clyde, then the steel works Ravenscraig, Maggie Thatcher, she decimated Scotland, North sea Oil and Gas,

from the North sea, Scottish oil and gas, what have the people of Scotland received AUSTERITY, imposed by the Conservative government, Hunting is nothing compared, to the Austerity, and denial of opportunities, for the young people to be able to go to work, On the west coast of Scotland its richer oil and gas fields,than the north sea, + our dear old Whiskey, pulls in over 5 billion a year exported all over the world, Again what does the people of Scotland receive from Westminster, Austerity, and more food banks 2015 Food Banks, and you lot are on about the Hunting ban get a life, Roll on 2016 the Scottish elections, another Landslide, were was Labour founded In Scotland by the man called J Kier Hardie Scotland did not leave Labour Labour left Scotland,

well lads were do we start, First do not Blame the Snp, It was labour that brought in the ban, first I have kept running dogs since 1958, that's probably longer than most members have been on this land, I have had the pleasure of riding on horse back to the hounds, watched the last pack of Otter hounds run on the River Annan, and the river Milk, ((( that is in Scotland, Bill Scott, owned that pack, As I have stated on here before the Hunting Act will never be repealed, Live with it its the truth, As for the SNP they represent the people of Scotland, they were Elected, by the people, I left Home as a 16 year old boy 1961, went down to London,

Lived in Fulham SW6, I was employed by a first class company called Limmer &Trinidad, Asphalt Paving, Motorway work, Airports and I ran my dogs were ever I could, (((( and I heard plenty of Insults from the wise kids from down London, ((( Wht ya doin down here is there no fu--ink work up in that backward country,))) and so on, I heard plenty of that Shit, Jump fast forward, to the closure of the coal mines, Were did it start Scotland, Kikconnel, Sanquar, then into Ayrshire, from there into Fife, and then when they closed them all in Scotland down into Wales, also the Ship yards, the Clyde they built, the best the world had seen, the first double skinned ships in the world, came out of the Clyde, then the steel works Ravenscraig, Maggie Thatcher, she decimated Scotland, North sea Oil and Gas,

from the North sea, Scottish oil and gas, what have the people of Scotland received AUSTERITY, imposed by the Conservative government, Hunting is nothing compared, to the Austerity, and denial of opportunities, for the young people to be able to go to work, On the west coast of Scotland its richer oil and gas fields,than the north sea, + our dear old Whiskey, pulls in over 5 billion a year exported all over the world, Again what does the people of Scotland receive from Westminster, Austerity, and more food banks 2015 Food Banks, and you lot are on about the Hunting ban get a life, Roll on 2016 the Scottish elections, another Landslide, were was Labour founded In Scotland by the man called J Kier Hardie Scotland did not leave Labour Labour left Scotland,

Fcuk me, you've got it bad.

• Like 2

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population.

What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn't the political chess player she thinks she is.

She's just given the English votes for English laws the biggest endorsement possible, and the irony is?, the fox hunting amendment will go through anyway.

• Like 11

As you say G . She , by threatening to vote on english law has started the ball rolling for the break up of the uk .

Thing is mate it's not really a major issue that would have had an impact on us up here in Bonnie Scotland, she could have kept her nose out but it would seem old habits really do die hard and she couldn't resist a kick at the English.

It'll cost her in the long run, her credibility and honesty for starters.

• Like 3