Huntsman Turned Anti

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO he's jumping on a band wagon for another pay day. He was happy to take a wage for many years from hunting and as a huntsman he would have been responsible for the cruel acts he says happened. I

If he was jimmy savile telling the world what he had done to hundreds of children do you think that the n.s.p.c.c would be acting like the r.s.p.c.a are with Clifford pellow?? No they would not simple

for being no good at his job as he clearly states, he should be prosecuted for his cruel actions that he's admitted. Fox hunting as no place for that cruelty and its cases like his has got it banned.

This was front page of the mirror today. Talking about huntsmen killing a pregnant fox and killing the cubs with his boot.

I have zero to do with fox hunting. Apart from going into town new years day with Mrs and kids so they can drool over the horses. It's nothing personal it's just I'm not a farmer and don't have any friends who are part of the hunt so I've never been involved. What struck me about this bloke (who had 2 pages in the paper) was that heSpent all the time slashing off the hunt and going into the visceral detail to get big headlines and soundbites without mentioning at all about the fact he spent 25 years doing this. It obviously wasn't that bad if he spent 25 years doing it

• Like 1

IMO he's jumping on a band wagon for another pay day.

He was happy to take a wage for many years from hunting and as a huntsman he would have been responsible for the cruel acts he says happened.

IMO they never happened but he's made a pretty penny ever since.

AND, once again the rag AKA the Mirror has shown how much they are anti hunting.

Last year the Mirror had a front page headline saying how cruel horse racing was, YET, inside was a 6 page horse racing supplement.

Hypocritical scumbags.

• Like 14

Attention seeking twat. Took him 23 years to work it he didn't like it then another 25 to start this campaign?

Pretty much what I was thinking...

I'm sure there are many newspapers that have a collection of old shite just ready for releasing when something they don't like is about to happen.

I heard a rumor that he was SACKED from hunt service ?????

for being no good at his job as he clearly states, he should be prosecuted for his cruel actions that he's admitted. Fox hunting as no place for that cruelty and its cases like his has got it banned.
  • Like 7

Totally agree I put a post on today about the same thing and got slated over it the mans a prat and it was pure bull poo in my opinion hope when them who was knocking me read it change there view but I doubt it keyboard warriors

sacked for cruelty. been wheeled out as an expert witness on a few occasions and has been discredited every time, he has not been in hunt service for about a quarter of a century, all his shit is irreverent to today`s hunts.