Summer Hunters

Just got a fone call off a hunting man in edenderry telling me there's a group of lads about 14 of them coursing on a bog just out side the town pure scum this time of year let them bed for winter. If yis are on here I'd love to here your reasons

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit warm but we all had a great time..

The vast majority of summer hunters ARE NOT HUNTERS as Hunters see them,they are feckless five fingered wrist shakers,at times a sapling needs its education,this summer makes me one of them and i take

well he's fecking him self up for a start they'll be hot spots in the winter now broadcasting locations on her idiot ?

A no in all fairness the lad that rang me was a coursing club member and said it looks bad for us all which is true I know for a fact they have no permission the cuts have no respect I belive I can get there reg numbers and if I do I'll name and shame because I am suffering because of these picks if it was in season it wouldn't be as bad

• Like 1

Heard of a crowd of wannabes out beating cover for fox also , from Derry City . Great test for their world beater dogs

Derry city Ireland bb, how do you know there from Derry mate, really annoying summer hunting.

The vast majority of summer hunters ARE NOT HUNTERS as Hunters see them,they are feckless five fingered wrist shakers,at times a sapling needs its education,this summer makes me one of them and i take little satisfaction from what my sapling connects with,its par for the course with a sapling,but dishonest and never justified with the Honest folk still amidst our ranks,the ranks are getting slimmer by the year now,a sad reflection on hunting as some of us once knew it.

• Like 3

A no in all fairness the lad that rang me was a coursing club member and said it looks bad for us all which is true I know for a fact they have no permission the cuts have no respect I belive I can get there reg numbers and if I do I'll name and shame because I am suffering because of these picks if it was in season it wouldn't be as bad

them coursing club men are worse,get a bit cheek of them before,lol.they dont own no hares and as soon as they get that through their heads the better,

• Like 2

If so many lads were out right now over the fields by me and it was bothering me so much, i'd at least know one of em or, make a few calls and find out who it was, before i lobbed a post up on an open forum for ALL to see. Then i'd make sure i had the balls i was born with and tell em, in private, what i thought of their mid summer antics.

If so many lads were out right now over the fields by me and it was bothering me so much, i'd at least know one of em or, make a few calls and find out who it was, before i lobbed a post up on an open forum for ALL to see. Then i'd make sure i had the balls i was born with and tell em, in private, what i thought of their mid summer antics.

Don't think 'telling' anyone, or otherwise, will make much difference to anyone these days, the whole country is f****d!!