A Bit Of Enrichment For The Mp's To Enjoy

Guest ragumup

Mohammad married his cousin so inbreeding is fine ...

The christian god is the original deadbeat dad. He knocked up a young girl and left another man to raise his kid.

But are the Christians commanded to follow that example ?

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the feck are you slevering about?. If this was white girls setting on Dianne Abbotts son it would be all over the news and then some. Her, you and every other apologist would be screaming racia

I believe the reason is SO simple that no wants to say it or believe it mate...........but I will say it and wait for the howls from the audience.   Whites, blacks, Idians, Pakistanis, Arabs etc etc

Embrace multiculture for the enrichment of our sociaty is the biggest lie thats ever been bestowed on us as a nation.

Posted Images

The christian god is the original deadbeat dad. He knocked up a young girl and left another man to raise his kid.

Do all Muslims marry their cousins?

It's not like that at all Chris, God is Jesus, your just throwing that out, an you know its not true.

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

Do all Muslims marry their cousins?
Usually the devout ones ...

It's not like that at all Chris, God is Jesus, your just throwing that out, an you know its not true.

I agree mate, its not true, god didn't impregnate Mary and leave her to her own devices............. :laugh:

• Like 2

Think its a bit up on the moral compass than Adam marrying Steve or Carey marrying Mary that you people appear to do ffs talks on morality from supporters of gay marriage :laugh:

Edited by desertbred

"Therefore, imitate God like dearly loved children" Ephesians 5:1

If people are going to cherry pick scripture to prove a point then I'm playing too! :thumbs:

post-22-0-02639800-1437197997_thumb.jpg

Guest ragumup

If people are going to cherry pick scripture to prove a point then I'm playing too! :thumbs:

LieTruth.jpg

Sound like a good game ... But do Christians imitate God on mass today? Edited by ragumup

Think its a bit up on the moral compass than Adam marrying Steve or Carey marrying Mary that you people appear to do ffs talks on morality from supporters of gay marriage :laugh:

If you want to talk morality DB, who speaks for the disabled children born from this marriage between cousins? Pakistanis 13 times more likely to produce disabled children than any other ethnic group ffs..........I had a disabled cousin, just one of those things when mother nature goes wrong, nobody's fault. Every week she went to a youth club for disabled kids, i used to take her when my uncle couldn't the odd time, you couldn't help noticing how many kids there were Pakistanis............I wouldn't have brought morals into the debate tbh.

Edited by Truther

Be ye therefore followers of God, as his children.

That's Ephesians 5'1 Chris, king James

Don't know were you got, your quote,

I don't pick an choose scripture, its all literal to me, I don't know were your going with this lie thing?

Tin foil hat on.... I've been watching a show called ancient aliens on the history chanel and it suggests that we was visited by extraterrestrials along time ago and our gods today were in fact just aliens ..imagine if you lived BC and seen a space ship how would a ancient mind make sense of it?... There's a lot of ancient art that supports the theory to....im not saying that it's right but it's as good a theory anything else that I've heard ...remove tin foil hat.

LieTruth.jpg

Sound like a good game ... But do Christians imitate God on mass today?

Yeah rag, Christians are supposed to follow Jesus example,