• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May is nothing more than a woolly headed has been, who likes to be noticed and is simply attempting to reclaim his lost 5 minutes of fame..... why else would a man of his age maintain a hair style lik

Just watched the Youtube Video. Poor old Brian is losing it..... What I can foresee is the RSPCA's funding colapsing even further into debt and their charity status as none political being further que

I'd love it if he turns out to be the next Rolf Harris!!

Brian May should stick to playing the guitar , at which he is very good . But the guy lives in fluffy bunny world . Jim Barrington did a fantastic job. I can remember back in the 80s when he was running LACS and I fcuking hated him . Now I like him . He has seen common sense wildlife management and changed his opinion . What are the chances of May changing his opinion ? Slim to none , he is so filled with contempt for the hunting fraternity and so full of his own selfish ideals . I hope he keeps chickens and fox eats the lot . Wouldn't it be great if at the next Boxing Day meet May turns up in pinks on horseback intent on revenge !

• Like 2

Funny thing is a mate of mine got a call to trap moles at his place in Gloucester ,through a third party of course but its well known he has a plzce there .While he was there he was asked what was ripping back the turf and of course its old brock. He was asked what can be done about it to which he replied nothing but there is a cull planned soon lol.May never showed unfortunately as my mate would have loved to debate that issue face to face .

• Like 3

May is nothing more than a woolly headed has been, who likes to be noticed and is simply attempting to reclaim his lost 5 minutes of fame..... why else would a man of his age maintain a hair style like his.

Nevertheless, as Vice President of the RSPCA I'm sure he'll be a great benefit to us all, I'm sure his false humility, air of intolerance and his arrogant manner will sit just as well with the general public as they do with us.

His debating style is to interrupt and be combative, it reminds me of the hunts sabs of the 70's & 80's who would pose you a question which they thought supported their case, but as soon as you answered they would fire in with another, simply because they didn't like what they were starting to hear. It doesn't fool anyone.

If May is our opponents new front man and presumably one of the best that they have...... bring it on I say !!!

If his arguments are so weak and his debating skills so poor that he has to rely on rudeness and personal insults, I think we're onto a winner.

For those who didn't see the debate, you can do so by clicking on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6JgW9zQCi0

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 12

Too true Barrie and ol' fluffy head can't argue with out his gimmicks either. Last night it was blown up photographs, before it was cubs and before it was badges with a political statement.

It's a weak argument when you can't bring facts, only gimmicks, to the table.

Just watched the Youtube Video. Poor old Brian is losing it..... What I can foresee is the RSPCA's funding colapsing even further into debt and their charity status as none political being further questioned with this man at the helm.

See below Link - The Terriermans Countryside. I think Brian May falls quite nicely into the celebrity ANTI niche. It is worth a read.

http://iwtf.ie/?page_id=1862

We share the countryside with wildlife and with modern farming techniques shaping the manmade landscape, the crossover between man and wildlife is ever more obvious and often in conflict with each others interests. The farmers livestock or crops and the animals need to feed and spread. The World Health Organisation has plenty of facts and figures on pest species. Wildlife managment is a continuous necessity and it is always interesting when asking clueless ANTI urbanites what alternatives do they propose to hunting? Their answer like Brian May is nothing! Yet when you remove selective predation control managment such as hunting which has a low impact rating on the local Ecosystem, what are the alternatives left for farmers, business owners, land managers, wildlife groups (RSPB), government agriculture departments........ the answer is indescriminate wholescales poisons, snaring, shooting, gasing, large scale culls, that kill far more than selective hunting ever would. History tells us that exactly that, when wildlife is left uncontrolled. In time the government act (Ireland & UK) and takes drastic measures as the ideal control measure (hunting) has been removed by the people it least affects. What the ANTI's fail to understand is that the people that hunt care for the countryside and all the animals in it, including the ones we hunt. We help to maitain, replant and create natural habitats. We ensure wildlife numbers are maintained (controlled) not descimated.

The ANTI's keep on going back to the class war and Brian couldnt help himself mentioning people dressing up....... Position in society has sweet FA to do with hunting. The fact that we enjoy being in the country, the sight of working dogs doing a job, meeting friends, farmers and providing a free service to the rural community doesnt register with a person living in London in a department block or housing estate. The urban set are to far removed from rural life to "get" why we choose to hunt and its specific and justifiable purpose. Roll on the legislation changes, as in the long term this will benefit the wildlife it is designed to protect.

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 9

Just watched the Youtube Video. Poor old Brian is losing it..... What I can foresee is the RSPCA's funding colapsing even further into debt and their charity status as none political being further questioned with this man at the helm.

See below Link - The Terriermans Countryside. I think Brian May falls quite nicely into the celebrity ANTI niche. It is worth a read.

http://iwtf.ie/?page_id=1862

We share the countryside with wildlife and with modern farming techniques shaping the manmade landscape, the crossover between man and wildlife is ever more obvious and often in conflict with each others interests. The farmers livestock or crops and the animals need to feed and spread. The World Health Organisation has plenty of facts and figures on pest species. Wildlife managment is a continuous necessity and it is always interesting when asking clueless ANTI urbanites what alternatives do they propose to hunting? Their answer like Brian May is nothing! Yet when you remove selective predation control managment such as hunting which has a low impact rating on the local Ecosystem, what are the alternatives left for farmers, business owners, land managers, wildlife groups (RSPB), government agriculture departments........ the answer is indescriminate wholescales poisons, snaring, shooting, gasing, large scale culls, that kill far more than selective hunting ever would. History tells us that exactly that, when wildlife is left uncontrolled. In time the government acts (Ireland & UK) and takes drastic measures as the ideal control measure (hunting) has been removed by the people it least affects. What the ANTI's fail to understand is that the people that hunt care for the countryside and all the animals in it, including the ones we hunt. We help to maitain, replant and create natural habitats. We ensure wildlife numbers are maintained (controlled) not descimated.

The ANTI's keep on going back to the class war and Brian couldnt help himself mentioning people dressing up....... Postion in society has sweet FA to do with hunting. The fact that we enjoy being in the country, the sight of working dogs doing a job, meeting friends, farmers and providing a free service to the rural community doesnt register with a person living in London in a department block or housing estate. The urban set are to far removed from rural life to "get" why we choose to hunt and its specific and justifiable purpose. Roll on the legislation changes, as in the long term this will benefit the wildlife it is designed to protect.

Good Read that Corkman

• Like 2

What we need to remember about these antis/ animal rights folk call them what you want, is that these are the same c**ts who protest about wars,nuclear weapons,cutting down of forestry etc etc.they have a problem with life in general.they think the countryside is some lovely fairy tale,with cute little animals and plenty of sunshine that all live happily ever after. Things live,things die THAT IS LIFE. Now It's about time these "peaceful green peace" c**ts f****d off back down a dark hole where they belong,whilest watching they dont walk over any grass and "kill" that on there way out.... the absolute culls of society. Be it fishing to terrier work that you are in to its time to All stand together an show these pathetic human beings that WE the countryside people are going NO WHERE.

United We Stand!!!

im with you brother !!! "Power to the yokels"!!!!!