• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Tell you what cushty I live in the same county as you I will meet you and that way you can take a picture of me on your phone I will sign an agreement in front of you that you can take photo evidence of Incase you think I'm dodgy you can take the number plate of my truck etc etc etc ... There I think that's all bases covered .........

What county is that then

Wiltshire the same as you ......

stand well clear custy reversing to be honest custy you seem the sort that like the attention and give it im the man same has a 3 pint van damme you meet in the pub but when it comes down to it your all shout you have been offered a few ways of payment but jibbed just man up and say you cant stand the bet and your sorry folk would respect you more than your constantly side stepping and ways of looking to get out of it and remember to put your brain in gear before throwing out your all bets welcome comment

• Like 1

Cushty is exactly the sort that give travelling folk a bad name :no: no respect for anyone, a massive gob and never stands by his word

Read my comments gomey I'm still on the bet but silver haze has backs out

And what are you on about no respect for anyone

Cushty is exactly the sort that give travelling folk a bad name :no: no respect for anyone, a massive gob and never stands by his word

If the bet actually happens then fair play to you, this time you weren't messing.

Have a read back through your post history for plenty of examples of you showing no respect to better men than you :thumbs:

You can tell a lot about a man by how he conducts himself and we can all tell you're a prize numpty.

• Like 3

If the bet actually happens then fair play to you, this time you weren't messing.

Have a read back through your post history for plenty of examples of you showing no respect to better men than you :thumbs:

You can tell a lot about a man by how he conducts himself and we can all tell you're a prize numpty.

Better men what makes anyone better I don't think I'm better than anyone but I also don't think anyone's better than me

How's this then we won't get any fairer that this if Tyson fury looses I will leave the sight and get my ip adress banned and never post agian however if Tyson fury wins everyone pays me £2.50 each

Edited by CushtyJook

Jokes aside now cushty are you happy with walshie ? And walshie when you see this are you happy to act as escrow for 10 %

If both answer yes let's set the Payment deadline and we can both sort are own method of payment out

Sooner rather than later I don't wana be in and out of this thread all day lol got work to do

yes happy with walshie

You were happy with me in July Cushty. What's changed?

Beep beep!

No I wasn't if you go back you'll find the exact same words as I just wrote don't change the story

The words in red are YOUR words. Not mine. I don't give a f**k if you trust me or not, but don't say one thing then try to worm out of it. I expect anyone you have bets with (if you DO have bets with anyone) will be really pleased to know you aren't a man of your word. What will you do if/when you lose? Deny ever having a bet with them?

That's right walshie I did post that yes untill I decided not long after that I didn't want to send money to someone I don't even know if There is anyone of this forum who can twist a strory round it's you

WHAT? Who the f**k do you think you are saying I'm untrustworthy and twist things? A lot of guys on here have met me. No-one has ever met you and I doubt they ever will. You are bang out of order. You lot are always demanding "respect" off people, but you have no respect for anyone.

How else did you think you were going to have a bet? Verbally, then meet up and pay your dues after? Like bollocks you would.

I tried to help 2 members out by holding the money, even though it was a an awful lot of aggro for the £100 I'd have got out of it.

You are either incredibly dumb or a scammer..

Most judgemental post I've ever came across on this forum how do you know no one has met me here ( a few actually have)

And how do you also know I wouldn't pay my dues

Jokes aside now cushty are you happy with walshie ? And walshie when you see this are you happy to act as escrow for 10 %

If both answer yes let's set the Payment deadline and we can both sort are own method of payment out

Sooner rather than later I don't wana be in and out of this thread all day lol got work to do

yes happy with walshie

You were happy with me in July Cushty. What's changed?

Beep beep!

No I wasn't if you go back you'll find the exact same words as I just wrote don't change the story

The words in red are YOUR words. Not mine. I don't give a f**k if you trust me or not, but don't say one thing then try to worm out of it. I expect anyone you have bets with (if you DO have bets with anyone) will be really pleased to know you aren't a man of your word. What will you do if/when you lose? Deny ever having a bet with them?

That's right walshie I did post that yes untill I decided not long after that I didn't want to send money to someone I don't even know if There is anyone of this forum who can twist a strory round it's you

WHAT? Who the f**k do you think you are saying I'm untrustworthy and twist things? A lot of guys on here have met me. No-one has ever met you and I doubt they ever will. You are bang out of order. You lot are always demanding "respect" off people, but you have no respect for anyone.

How else did you think you were going to have a bet? Verbally, then meet up and pay your dues after? Like bollocks you would.

I tried to help 2 members out by holding the money, even though it was a an awful lot of aggro for the £100 I'd have got out of it.

You are either incredibly dumb or a scammer..

Most judgemental post I've ever came across on this forum how do you know no one has met me here ( a few actually have)

And how do you also know I wouldn't pay my dues

Because the fight hasn't even happened yet and you're trying to crawl out of it. messer.