• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

If your going to compare fighters and their records then do it accurately....... i admire Joshuas willingness to take on a genuine threat,personally i think he is going to smash through Whyte in short order but when you look at records and timing then it makes Furys record look a joke.....Joshua has been a pro for 2 years and his next fight is against an unbeaten young prospect his own size who already has a win over him.......Fury has been a pro 7 years now and at the same stage of his career he fought an unknown fighter named Zack Page who he outweighed by 60 lb who had already lost 40 fights !......Fury has a title shot tomorrow yet he is the only fighter in the top 10 not to have fought another top 10 fighter.

The boxing game has changed so much over the last 20 years its really refreshing to see 2 young decent prospects like Joshua and Whyte willing to take a risk and get in there and have a genuine tear up without trying to desperately protect an unbeaten record.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8

I believe Eddy Hearn is to thank for fights like Joshua vs Whyte, he appears to have a genuine love for the game, he wants to make and see the most exciting fights available in the UK. I often hear him say "let's give the public what they want" I believe he means that. I think the like of Warren in the past have been guilty of trying keep fighters unbeaten for too long.

• Like 3

As for this fight tomorrow night, I'd love to see Fury do it, he is a British after all. I can't see it happening myself, I see Klitschko winning 6-8 rounds. I don't think Fury will embarrass himself like Haye did, I see a proud effort, but one where ultimately confidence will not be enough.

Or this gypsy warrior nonsense he keeps going on about will be enough

• Like 1

The russian looks in great shape and carries himself with great dignity... Fury must have an 8ft reach his arms nearly touch his knees haha,,... I hope it becomes a war and toe to toe in the ring but I doubt it, best man will win on the night, and it goes against the grain but I hope it's the russian

He's Ukrainian they don't like the Russians
He was actually born in Central Asia "Kazakhstan" but is Ukrainian by blood they moved around a lot due there father being in the military, besides tho before 1918 both country's "were" part of the Russian empire and until 1991 they were part of the ussr..

stop complicating things crusty wouldnt remember ussr

Crusty wouldn't remember what he posted last night :D

Forget personalities, Vlad's been there a long time, a worthy champion but he's past his best.

Fury is younger, probably hungrier and "should" have more motivation and possibly stamina?

The fight plan for both fighters is the winning formula/strategy but which one has it?

I'm hoping Fury but my head says Vlad although not without doubts.

Reckon it won't last the distance but if it does, Vlad on points.

Cheers, D.

I believe Eddy Hearn is to thank for fights like Joshua vs Whyte, he appears to have a genuine love for the game, he wants to make and see the most exciting fights available in the UK. I often hear him say "let's give the public what they want" I believe he means that. I think the like of Warren in the past have been guilty of trying keep fighters unbeaten for too long.

While i agree Hearn has a great energy about him and in the long run is going to be brilliant for boxing in this country he,s had a little bit of a head start on Frank ;) ......ive said for many years nobody has done more for young British fighters than Frank Warren a man who started from nothing going on to compete with and against iconic names such as Mickey Duff on the domestic stage and Don King on the world stage when America was the dominant force in the sport.....i think it unfair to put slick silver spoon Eddie in that league yet........Frank was making a business from a hobby Eddie is making a hobby from a business and best of luck to him Eddie has a way about him that Franks boys havent got but i still believe the contribution Frank Warren made to the sport particularly with his Boxnation channel made a massive impact on Sky and the money floating around for British fighters/promoters today.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

While i agree Hearn has a great energy about him and in the long run is going to be brilliant for boxing in this country he,s had a little bit of a head start on Frank ;) ......ive said for many years nobody has done more for young British fighters than Frank Warren a man who started from nothing going on to compete with and against iconic names such as Mickey Duff on the domestic stage and Don King on the world stage when America was the dominant force in the sport.....i think it unfair to put slick silver spoon Eddie in that league yet........Frank was making a business from a hobby Eddie is making a hobby from a business and best of luck to him Eddie has a way about him that Franks boys havent got but i still believe the contribution Frank Warren made to the sport with his Boxnation channel made a massive impact on Sky and the money floating around for British fighters/promoters.
Oh absolutely, his old man has done the ground work for him and 'silver spoon Eddie' is certainly apt ha ha . . In many respects I'm ignorant to the work done by Warren in the early days, my first memories of him was Hamed and through to Calzaghe. I think some of his fighters showed disloyalty in biting the hand that fed them, such is greed I suppose. I like the fact he knew who shot him but wouldn't inform the law or so I understand, there's something you don't see much off . . I agree and I don't believe there's anything Eddie can do that Frank hasn't already done. It would be nice to see Warren back in the mix with a terrestrial tv deal, although I can't think of anyone he's currently got to put tv?? Billy-Joe Saunders' stock will go down after he loses to Lee or so believe he will.

Nothing to thank Hearn for really field marshall...as eddie and Joshua didnt really want the Whyte fight...but Whyte is mandatory challenger for the common wealth title...i can see that big left hand of Whyte's causing Joshua all sorts of problems like it did when he put him on his arse in the amateurs...yes the amateurs and the pros are a different game...but watch that Johnson fight...Joshua looks wide open to a left hand...Whyte seems a decent kid...hope he upsets silverspoon eddies gravy train

• Like 1

see photos of some of the squad at the airport lol with their banner [this klit is getting licked]complete with tounge.lol.........

That is quality.

Not long now cushty. Beg your guts playing up.your neighbour s be shoveling some soon.

The only thing I can feel in my stomach is that pure exiting cannot wait feeling almost so bad i cannot eat got the Guinness in only two bottles as dont want to be drunk like I have been before most fights start this one I want pure peace and quiet