• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Well well hes finally sent it.

Pmsl ;)

Do you honestly plan to go wandering round some travellers site asking for a man who goes by the internet name of brookie?

Then what?

Have a face to face argument over whether or not Tyson Fury is a likable and/or talented boxer?

Wouldn't have to go round a site, brookie lives in a house mun.

I was picturing a trailer park boys type scenario,it would be slightly less bizarre going to a house....I suppose.

Pmsl ;)

Do you honestly plan to go wandering round some travellers site asking for a man who goes by the internet name of brookie?

Then what?

Have a face to face argument over whether or not Tyson Fury is a likable and/or talented boxer?

I was picturing a trailer park boys type scenario,it would be slightly less bizarre going to a house....I suppose.

Its a bungalow or as we would call it a mobile home on bricks

Pmsl ;)

Then what?

you better hope it's a bungalow or something without stairs because if there is you'll be fecked ! Oh unless Brookies got one of them stair lift thingys ?
  • Like 1

Pmsl ;)

Then what?

you better hope it's a bungalow or something without stairs because if there is you'll be fecked ! Oh unless Brookies got one of them stair lift thingys

Quality pmsl

Pmsl ;)

Then what?

muffty you sent me a p/m asking me for my address well i sent you it no sign of you just a load of childish p/m s now youve sent me a p/m threatening if i keep posting youl ban me of the site hahaha some hard case you are pal .( ps i wont mention your conviction for you know what ) well heres one for you BAN ME YA GUTLESS PRICK

Im just coming round the m25 on my new set of wheels should be there by Sunday. Pmsl

This thread brookside my old SON

Has shown to the world what a complete utter idiot you really are.

Do you actually think anyone is going to believe anything you say now or in the future?

You have bought this on all yourself SON.

And all because I said I don't like tyson fury.

And you are certainly no relation to him whatsoever.

Your just a false plastic man.

If anyone had a relation fighting for the biggest prize in sport they would be there in there camp or around there camp.

And not a bungalow on stilts in fcukin Newport.

Go grow some balls son and get those mental issues sorted because it gets you in to much trouble.

Now as I said some pages back

Go paint your wagon