Cushty - is your £500 bet with Zilverhaze still on? If so you'd better give me your monkey soon. :thumbs:

Who is zilverhaze I have some bets I'm not even familiar with to be honest I thought it was mik

Come off it mate. Don't you think "not remembering" the bet is a bit of a cop out? Surely you must have a list or how would you know who to collect your winnings off? :angel:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

it does sound like your back tracking abit here custy sell the q 7 because your banned but buy a van instead surely who you bet would want a q7 or money to that value and cant remember some bets or who with it just looks like you have just found a reverse gear maybe wrong again matey but that how it looks

• Like 1

Cushty - is your £500 bet with Zilverhaze still on? If so you'd better give me your monkey soon. :thumbs:

Who is zilverhaze I have some bets I'm not even familiar with to be honest I thought it was mik

Me crusty you talk that much shite you don't remember the terms were paid to walshie 1 week before the fight I just noticed its 28 days away if your still having the bet reply and I will get mine out in next week so you no am serious and got 2 weeks leeway to get it sorted let me no please

• Like 4

Take it on the chin after all you where a pro boxer

Nothing I say on the internet general talk section should be taken seriously gnash I like you and ild like to think you liked me also

Nobody should have to take name calling and personal insults on the chin......even on the www.

I think its safe to say not many people take you seriously .....and no i dont like people who lack class....." manners maketh the man " and all that ;)

• Like 4

so what do yous predict for the fight,im no expert but i think fury has the ability to win the fight on points

I predict that cushty will. Soon be opening an account in a difrent name due to him not been able pay off his debts lol

Me crusty you talk that much shite you don't remember the terms were paid to walshie 1 week before the fight I just noticed its 28 days away if your still having the bet reply and I will get mine out in next week so you no am serious and got 2 weeks leeway to get it sorted let me no please

Don't give me that you starts saying all this about if fury even turns up bla bla bla and yourself went quiet

What you on about mate ??? Here's it simplified for you cos your obviously retarded

DO YOU WANT A BET FOR 500 POUND ON THE FURY FIGHT WITH THE SAME TERMS WE HAVE ALLREDY AGREED ON

Don't even no why ime wasting my time the bet has already been made I just want to make sure your going to stick to what you said so ime not wasting my own time and walshies by transferring money but crusty your a joker mate plain as day your not a full shilling and a shame to all the other decent travelers on here

• Like 5

What you on about mate ??? Here's it simplified for you cos your obviously retarded

DO YOU WANT A BET FOR 500 POUND ON THE FURY FIGHT WITH THE SAME TERMS WE HAVE ALLREDY AGREED ON

Don't even no why ime wasting my time the bet has already been made I just want to make sure your going to stick to what you said so ime not wasting my own time and walshies by transferring money but crusty your a joker mate plain as day your not a full shilling and a shame to all the other decent travelers on here

And what did I tell you weeks ago I am happay to meet people in person but I am not transferable money to a strangers bank account I will happy travel to walshie a home adress as you should also you are using I live in France as a front you truthful do not want he bet and are making all this fuss to make yourself sound like you want it he truthfully you do not

Ok then crusty the clown.

I will meet you in person.

I will come and get your bet money.

Put it this way

You ain't no travelling boy thats for sure.

As a true traveller wouldn't reverse on a bet put up on an open forum for the world to see.

You better be quick about it as well son as the fight is coming up very quickly.

• Like 1