Fury will need head gear, callipers and a bib after aj landed a few rocket launchers

he hasn't got the boxing expeince to beat fury yet let's be really honest his only chance is his power that is it
and fury can't take power and while we being honest do you think fury will want to fight him when aj ready? Has fury the experience to beat klitchko then????
How do you know fury can't take power and don't tell me because he got floored by Steve Cunningham when he was of balance
no one in that division take aj power not just fury
If Steve cunnigham hit aj of balance with the same shot aj would of gone down fis fury wasn't even hurt slightly and got straight back up

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Why do you keep doing this also said It's obvious you think you are a great fighting man who has his own gym and has taken aj on the pads with lots of other big names pros

The insults are getting boring now chum.......my guess is its to cover the fact that you dont really know what else to say ;) ....you crack on your not even leaving a mark !

Why do you keep doing this also said It's obvious you think you are a great fighting man who has his own gym and has taken aj on the pads with lots of other big names pros

The insults are getting boring now chum.......my guess is its to cover the fact that you dont really know what else to say ;) ....you crack on your not even leaving a mark !
I didn't insult you then did I chum I asked you a question more like but you won't answer it Edited by CushtyJook

Problem is you Think you know a lot about boxing and all the little divs on here who would lik you'd ass if you asked them to also think you are some boxing god but you won't tell us who you really are if your the man you say you are who takes the pros on the pads and goes to all the matches at the 02 then yould have no problem saying oh I'm so and so beacuse yould gain a lot more respect

zzzzzzzz i dont want or need respect....and i dont use my real name for the same reason you dont......you really are trying too hard me ol fruit stop your interest in me im nobody you need to know :thumbs:

Fury will need head gear, callipers and a bib after aj landed a few rocket launchers

he hasn't got the boxing expeince to beat fury yet let's be really honest his only chance is his power that is it
and fury can't take power and while we being honest do you think fury will want to fight him when aj ready? Has fury the experience to beat klitchko then????
How do you know fury can't take power and don't tell me because he got floored by Steve Cunningham when he was of balance
If Steve cunnigham hit aj of balance with the same shot aj would of gone down fis fury wasn't even hurt slightly and got straight back up
not saying that..saying not many if any will cope with his power and accuracy....

I didn't insult you then did I chum I asked you a question more like but you won't answer it

ok ta ta treacle :bye:

Problem is you Think you know a lot about boxing and all the little divs on here who would lik you'd ass if you asked them to also think you are some boxing god but you won't tell us who you really are if your the man you say you are who takes the pros on the pads and goes to all the matches at the 02 then yould have no problem saying oh I'm so and so beacuse yould gain a lot more respect

zzzzzzzz i dont want or need respect....and i dont use my real name for the same reason you dont......you really are trying too hard me ol fruit stop your interest in me im nobody you need to know :thumbs:

That's cushty then isn't it just don't tell us how great you are for all I know you could be on sky sports on the background taking aj on the pads next time so I ll just think to myself that could be gnash

not saying that..saying not many if any will cope with his power and accuracy....
Problem is a lot of people are already scared by aj before they get in the ring as he is build up this reputation i personal,y think aj is over rated highly

Who says he wants to gain respect?

Off who?

Strangers on the internet? Lol. Have a word with yourself fella.

Perhaps he doesn't give a f**k ???

Who says he wants to gain respect?

Off who?

Strangers on the internet? Lol. Have a word with yourself fella.

Perhaps he doesn't give a f**k

As predicted the gnash ass lickers would be around shortly

Maybe he don't want respect but why would he say he takes aj on the pads and is some super boxing expert if he didn't want respect for it sounds strange

Problem is a lot of people are already scared by aj before they get in the ring as he is build up this reputation i personal,y think aj is over rated highly
over rated??? ??? his record is by far more impressive than fury at this stage of career... He's by far more entertaining than fury.. (Rather watch paint dry) he knocks them out for fun fury can't ??? how is he over rated? Doing better things than fury all the way but he over rated ???? your funny you lad

over rated??? ??? his record is by far more impressive than fury at this stage of career... He's by far more entertaining than fury.. (Rather watch paint dry) he knocks them out for fun fury can't ??? how is he over rated? Doing better things than fury all the way but he over rated ???? your funny you lad

Funny as f**k. AJ is over rated ???

Ask all the poor c**ts who he has fought if they think he's over rated ???

Fury is an average heavyweight boxer who's done well for himself. That's not knocking him. That's being honest. He doesn't compare to the good heavyweights of old. And he doesn't compare to AJ I'm sorry.