Dont worry mate we,re all just " casual fans " to Cushty........im not too sure what that is maybe you have to lay down watching the telly with one eye shut or something ?

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Its because I,m a boxing fan that I couldnt care less who wins ,heavywieght boxing has become like basketball ,its a sport for freaks ,who cares about 7ft tall tossers with all the coordination of a baby giraffe and a tenth of the ability of the average 15 year old you see on the local amateur shows.

• Like 5

Its because I,m a boxing fan that I couldnt care less who wins ,heavywieght boxing has become like basketball ,its a sport for freaks ,who cares about 7ft tall tossers with all the coordination of a baby giraffe and a tenth of the ability of the average 15 year old you see on the local amateur shows.

Couldnt agree more....ive said it a billion times but the sooner they all get f****d off into their own wwe style super heavyweight division and leave boxing for boxers the better in my opinion.

• Like 1

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I've actually said my expeinces in previous topics plenty of time and when you have asked me for them in previous topics I've pointed you in the direction p, do you have dimentia or a memory problem by any chance gnash that isn't a nasty question or me trying to be horrible just I have told you things in the past yet you act like you have forgotten and repeat things to me? Again not trying to sound rude

What was it you said the other week about making mountains out of molehills ?........no i dont remember what you said,is that such a terrible thing.......im sorry that you are not important enough in my life to store information away in my mind about you..........but im sure it wouldnt be too much trouble for you to answer the question a second time would it ?............not that im even sure i asked it i think you might be getting me mixed up with Blackmaggie.

i just trawled through every cushty post (bit of time on my hands lol) and the only thing I could find refering to cushty's experience was this..........

No offence taken but how on Gods earth do you know what I have and haven't done ? I already told you when you asked me before I said I no longer box due to a bad accident I suffered. However I will fight when I feel i need to but haven't had a fight in over a year now

But don't forget he does go on a boxing forum. :D

"Im a boxing historian" :laugh::laugh: What an idiot,and what a foul mouthed yob. Hes made me a fan of vlad. I cant stand the fact that he represents Britain when people around the world see that idiot trying to sound clever,and swearing on telly..Klitch knows how to conduct himself and always shows respect. I really hope he will do Britain a favour by putting this clown in his place,which is on the floor with the rest of the rubbish.

just saw the clip of them in the stadium there fighting in. when they are standing together i was surprised how wlad wasnt that much smaller really. he looked as cool as a cucumber as he alway does.

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Tyson fury will get ko by round 6 he way out of his depth there be no getting back of the canvas after klitchko bangs him

Lmfao go away you

How will grabimier clinchko grab the bigger and taller man ?

How will wvladamir like if it when fury play him at his own game and grabs and holds onto him every two seconds

How will wvladamir like it when he's made to fight on the inside

Fury is very good and underrated by casual fans, chisora couldn't even land a shot against fury yet gave vitali and haye a fight, I'm sorry the deluded fury haters will be eating there words come October the 24th mark my words

fury or klitchko couldn't finish Johnson but aj did in one round ??????

Klitchko been world champ a long time for a reason.. And I'm sure he's heard all the trash before cant see it fazing him at all.... Fury should shouldn't talk really when he watches it back he must cringe at himself..... ?

• Like 1

I thought that but i think its just that Klitchsko carries himself well,stands tall etc.....a lot of really tall guys are a little bit embarrassed by their size and almost try to hide it i think if Fury stood tall the difference would be more obvious.......something else i notice is how much more of an athlete Klitchsko looks,even in a suit.....he just looks like a big athletic guy whereas Tyson just looks like a big knock kneed giant ( thats just an observation not an insult before Brookie gets all offended......its just like observing that Klitchsko has black hair thats all )

Klitchsko certainly looks an athlete. even dressed in his suit you can see he has a good shape to him.

both big fellas

Klitchko been world champ a long time for a reason.. And I'm sure he's heard all the trash before cant see it fazing him at all.... Fury should shouldn't talk really when he watches it back he must cringe at himself..... ?

Lol true hennesey looks like he wants ground ti swallow him up lol bet he hates goin press conferences with fury

Tyson fury will get ko by round 6 he way out of his depth there be no getting back of the canvas after klitchko bangs him

Lmfao go away you

How will grabimier clinchko grab the bigger and taller man ?

How will wvladamir like if it when fury play him at his own game and grabs and holds onto him every two seconds

How will wvladamir like it when he's made to fight on the inside

Fury is very good and underrated by casual fans, chisora couldn't even land a shot against fury yet gave vitali and haye a fight, I'm sorry the deluded fury haters will be eating there words come October the 24th mark my words

fury or klitchko couldn't finish Johnson but aj did in one round
Very true however Johnson was also reported to have shown no interest in training for the fight and apparently he was in fuels gym and they where giving him assistance but reported he had no motivation and was half hearted bout the whole fight, old washed out fighter looking for a final pay check that was all still good of aj to put him away so soon