Dog Thives

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had dogs stolen from my premises .one things a dead cert if they know where you are they will be back and will wait for the right moment to have your dogs . the only way to stop em is to up your s

I don't know anything about dogfighting, nor do I want to. But if you were a coach getting a boxer (the pugilist type not the breed) ready for a fight you wouldn't go to your local chess club or bras

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls. Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has b

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls.

Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has been tore to pieces by fighting dogs but the truth is that their pet is probably being walked by someone in a different town, county or even country.

The truth is that dogs get stolen because there's a market in pedigree dogs and working dogs.

As long as people will deal with dog dealers and buy pups and adults, no questions asked, there will be dog thieves.

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

It's well known that SOME of the dog fighting lads use mongrels as baiting dogs. I'm sure the old school lads wouldn't agree with it but it does happen.

Lots of mongrels get stolen. They aren't being stolen to sell on as a pet for £50 are they?

I don't know anything about dogfighting, nor do I want to.

But if you were a coach getting a boxer (the pugilist type not the breed) ready for a fight you wouldn't go to your local chess club or brass band for sparring partners, would you ?

You'd spar your potential champ against other fighters.

Also, there's adds everywhere for "free to good home" dogs and the shelters are full of unwanted free dogs. So why risk stealing a dog for anything other than financial gain ?

That old story of throwing dogs to fighting dogs was thought up by the same journalists with vivid imaginations who thought up the stories of the badger baiting pits where the floor was covered in betting slips. Pure sensationalism that's believed by gullible fools.

Those who fight their dogs probably don't care about such stories but it's not right that the poor victims who's dogs have been stolen should be told such lies that only adds to their suffering.

Anyone churning out such crap would be better off saving their energy to help solve the problem of dog thieves, not making it worse.

• Like 11

i had a wee jack yrs ago knocked about the front garden great worker he was,anyway he goes missing hes about 6yr old never seen him again untill 1 day 3yrs later an oul boy walks across the road with yer man on the lead wee tartan coat on em and all.lol..i bounces out of the lorry and grips him oul fella was in tears,i found him he sez.3 streets away he lived so its closer to home some time,i ended up letting him keep the wee dog he was to ould for work,

Personally it makes me mad when I see someone say that stolen dogs get used for baiting with pit bulls.

Yet there's never been any proof of it but the unfortunate owner thinks their beloved pet has been tore to pieces by fighting dogs but the truth is that their pet is probably being walked by someone in a different town, county or even country.

The truth is that dogs get stolen because there's a market in pedigree dogs and working dogs.

As long as people will deal with dog dealers and buy pups and adults, no questions asked, there will be dog thieves.

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

It's well known that SOME of the dog fighting lads use mongrels as baiting dogs. I'm sure the old school lads wouldn't agree with it but it does happen.

Lots of mongrels get stolen. They aren't being stolen to sell on as a pet for £50 are they?

But if you were a coach getting a boxer (the pugilist type not the breed) ready for a fight you wouldn't go to your local chess club or brass band for sparring partners, would you ?

Also, there's adds everywhere for "free to good home" dogs and the shelters are full of unwanted free dogs. So why risk stealing a dog for anything other than financial gain ?

That old story of throwing dogs to fighting dogs was thought up by the same journalists with vivid imaginations who thought up the stories of the badger baiting pits where the floor was covered in betting slips. Pure sensationalism that's believed by gullible fools.

Those who fight their dogs probably don't care about such stories but it's not right that the poor victims who's dogs have been stolen should be told such lies that only adds to their suffering.

Anyone churning out such crap would be better off saving their energy to help solve the problem of dog thieves, not making it worse.

ive read books on apbt from Stratton /Colby , proper game bred stuff even as pups are only rolled with other apbts for few mins , using a different type of dog wouldn't prove nothing to them. these were old school blokes who done the best for there dogs. maybe some of the idiots today might use cur dog, but them type of people that got the breed killed off in the 1st place which is a bloody shame great breed got in the wrong hands . hope the dogs are found, it terrible when you loose a dog, my big dog fecked off for a 1 hour and that was bad enough , you don't know if they been shot, run over ,etc hope the dogs turn up .

i had a wee jack yrs ago knocked about the front garden great worker he was,anyway he goes missing hes about 6yr old never seen him again untill 1 day 3yrs later an oul boy walks across the road with yer man on the lead wee tartan coat on em and all.lol..i bounces out of the lorry and grips him oul fella was in tears,i found him he sez.3 streets away he lived so its closer to home some time,i ended up letting him keep the wee dog he was to ould for work,

I take it you didn't look very hard for him the cnut was only around the corner lol

I take it you didn't look very hard for him the cnut was only around the corner lol

aye looked in dog homes,ive a brother lives half a mile away havent seen him in 8 yrs :laugh:

• Like 4

Does it matter what the dogs are stole for its to let people know in the area that it's being targeted for dogs nobody wants to see there kennels empty first thing of a morning or when they get home from work its time that people stuck together and tryed to put a stop to it

Simple as that.

Nah I ain't having that.

It'd the opposite I would imagine bringing a young dog up slowly is the key.let it win and not get to hurt.building confidence.so any mongrel is s good training tool same as our lurchers training.no good letting your apprentice dog get its face bitten off on it'd training period.the same reason we had our ko shamo.English game bantams stolen I reckon.

Why are the people buying them just as bad fair enough there are some real c**ts out there but some people are just unlucky. There was a young girl in the next village to mine who bought a pug pup after a cupple of week police came round to hers and told her the pup was stolen the dog was taken back to the proper owner she had no clue the pup was stolen i know you should always make sure you buying from a breeder/genuine you can't say there all b*****d some people are just plain unlucky but yer she was just a bit thick atb mate .corey

Edited by green dragon

Does it matter what the dogs are stole for its to let people know in the area that it's being targeted for dogs nobody wants to see there kennels empty first thing of a morning or when they get home from work its time that people stuck together and tryed to put a stop to it

:thumbs: